How to predict world events

Can Lord Jamla tell the future??

• I am not open minded enough to even consider it

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe, but it's kinda scary to face up to what he predicts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He's definitely got a skill, I would be interested to learn more

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No more need for crystal balls, he knows it all.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Oh, it all sounds just so .... negative... doesn't it?
I really would buy the chap a pint (one, mind) as I think a bit of a wind up now and then is quite a laugh and helps you unwind, somewhat oddly. The essential point is that nobody has to take the perpetrator seriously of course, and I think LJ puts a lot of effort into ensuring that so hat's off to him and I think you're all (think Bunter) perfectly beastly for ribbing him about it all.
Anyhow, gotta go, the sheep are wandering around one of the upper floors and although one of the footmen is up there trying to find them we often experience problems with radios - there seems to be a bit of a dead spot between the east and west wings of the servant quarters once you get a few floors up. I think it's something to do with rising damp. (I knew TWO heated pools was too much for such a small building).
Dave
(Edityd for spelinj)

Mags,
going on your performance in the dow comp and you wpp tip, why dont you start a tips thread, or come to the chat room,

all the best,

.....all those who will be attending lord's sermon could you please impart the words for us mortals who must toil for our daily keep and who can't afford the journey....

Bullish Bear,

I tried the chat room but I think I was too talkative, lol. As well as talking shop I'm afraid I like a gossip. Anyway, your performance in the Dow comp was as good as mine. (At least we both beat Chartman, lol). Congratulations to juanbyte, a very good score of 20 pts.

I have to challenge that. I should have got my 4 points.... Had I remembered to go on Sunday, I'd have got 5 points putting me in front of you both. :)

I did not do this vote because all the choices are biased. I would have noted "no, he cannot predict the future" but the only one closest to this item calls me small minded for considering it. I think that is insulting to be considered small minded just because I disagree with someone's opinion.