How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com
I found ROKU pre-market so it was on my alerts and I watched it closely to see if any of the set-ups I use occurred. The particular one on this thread did so I took the trade.
A rather nice 262c per share traded.
Quite a mixed day of 8 trades, 3 small losers, 4 modest winners and this nice juicy one :)
Winners and losers on my blog as always.

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com
This is a slight variation on the rising candles method.
I found MOMO on a scan during market hours and it suddenly began to surge towards its previous high of the day so I jumped on board the momentum on it.
There was also sudden increased volume which does NOT always happen - volume can be very deceptive, though on this occasion it wasn't.
+40c per share.

Of my seven trades today, two used the method on this thread +40c on this one and just +8c on ATVI (the others were different set ups) All results on my blog as always.

Attachments

Apr 30, 2016
I found ROKU pre-market so it was on my alerts and I watched it closely to see if any of the set-ups I use occurred. The particular one on this thread did so I took the trade.
A rather nice 262c per share traded.
Quite a mixed day of 8 trades, 3 small losers, 4 modest winners and this nice juicy one :)
Winners and losers on my blog as always.
Hi Mr. Charts,

What is the criteria for selecting pre-market stocks? Do you look at pre-market volume spikes or support/resistance levels?

Thanks,

MT