How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
8 trades today, just one using the method in this thread.
Stock found on scan during market hours (rather than pre-market).
MOMO +92c per share

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
I found FTR on a scanner a few minutes after open and shorted using the falling candles set up . The broker I use provides CFDs with the same prices as in the actual market and, of course, the uptick rule doesn't apply so you can short a stock which is restricted. Incidentally, their minimum deposit is a fraction of what you need for a PDT account so such trading is very readily accessible for people with much less capital. You simply don't need $25,000.
+86c per share

Attachments

Tempted

81 1
I found FTR on a scanner a few minutes after open and shorted using the falling candles set up . The broker I use provides CFDs with the same prices as in the actual market and, of course, the uptick rule doesn't apply so you can short a stock which is restricted. Incidentally, their minimum deposit is a fraction of what you need for a PDT account so such trading is very readily accessible for people with much less capital. You simply don't need $25,000.
+86c per share
How can we meet up on facebook?

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
I found ROKU pre-market so it was on my alerts and I watched it closely to see if any of the set-ups I use occurred. The particular one on this thread did so I took the trade.
A rather nice 262c per share traded.
Quite a mixed day of 8 trades, 3 small losers, 4 modest winners and this nice juicy one :)
Winners and losers on my blog as always.

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
This is a slight variation on the rising candles method.
I found MOMO on a scan during market hours and it suddenly began to surge towards its previous high of the day so I jumped on board the momentum on it.
There was also sudden increased volume which does NOT always happen - volume can be very deceptive, though on this occasion it wasn't.
+40c per share.

Of my seven trades today, two used the method on this thread +40c on this one and just +8c on ATVI (the others were different set ups) All results on my blog as always.

Attachments

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
TQQQ is a geared stock equivalent to the Nasdaq.
You can use these methods on this and other ETFs.
Here's one from today.
+75c per share

Attachments