How To Make Money Trading The Markets.

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com
TRGP was on my pre-market alert list and set up the rising candles method before the open so I went long when the set up was triggered.
+60c before the market even opened.
If everyone is rushing to buy before open then join them.
Being a contrarian is a self-generated ego based game in your mind; it's not in the real world.
You wouldn't stand in front of a speeding train....would you...unless you're contemplating suicide.
Go where the right and appropriate set ups suggest when there is a price action trigger.

Attachments

Apr 30, 2016
TRGP was on my pre-market alert list and set up the rising candles method before the open so I went long when the set up was triggered.
+60c before the market even opened.
If everyone is rushing to buy before open then join them.
Being a contrarian is a self-generated ego based game in your mind; it's not in the real world.
You wouldn't stand in front of a speeding train....would you...unless you're contemplating suicide.
Go where the right and appropriate set ups suggest when there is a price action trigger.
Hello Mr. Charts,

When you trade in the pre-market and use limit orders how do you get filled without being passed over?

Thank you,

MT

Jun 8, 2017
Hello Mr Charts,

My name is Mike Harwood. I have just spent an enjoyable couple of days reading through your
“How To Make Money Trading The Markets” thread, and I must say I am very
Impressed by your system.

I would like to try something similar myself and would be very grateful if you would answer a
few questions for me.

1) As a UK resident what in your experience are the pros /cons of a normal margin
account vs. A CFD margin account ?

2) What features of a stock should a beginner scan to identify possible opportunities ?

I am also interested in taking part or all of your video course. Shall I contact you separately ?

MH

Mr. Charts

Sep 18, 2001
www.nasdaq-nyse-trading-courses.com
Hello Mike,
1. I use a normal margin account, though I started off using CFDs many years ago. CFDs are good if you don't have the $25k for a PDT account. I never found any disadvantages using CFDs but that was a long time ago.
2. Movement on the day, news, gapping etc