How to improve order execution time, so I don't get huge slippage ??

Attila the trader

HI,
recently I have being trading the opening of some high volatile stocks , I usually use stop buy orders to go long , and I always get filled from the top when the share moves up rapidly after the opening, making me miss the bulk of the move; even for market orders I have placed before the market opening! .I believe this is due to execution time as , one of my friends placed the same market order at the same time (pre market) as me and got a better fill. could not find a solution anywhere .

HI,
recently I have being trading the opening of some high volatile stocks , I usually use stop buy orders to go long , and I always get filled from the top when the share moves up rapidly after the opening, making me miss the bulk of the move; even for market orders I have placed before the market opening! .I believe this is due to execution time as , one of my friends placed the same market order at the same time (pre market) as me and got a better fill. could not find a solution anywhere .
Why not ask your friend what he/she did and broker they used and see if you still get the same issue. Surely that's your answer. And if you still don't get the same fill, contact the broker

Why not ask your friend what he/she did and broker they used and see if you still get the same issue. Surely that's your answer. And if you still don't get the same fill, contact the broker
found the answer , it should be the few seconds of difference when submitting the orders that affected the price time priority