How to find stocks which trend sideways intraday?

ipoppy

51 3
Hi,
As topic says, how can I find stocks which trend sideways intraday? What values/criteria to use and what scanners perform that type of search? It need to be with some decent volume too.

Thanks

coopster

247 21
Have you tried googling "stock scanner"

I use trade ideas. You can set the difference between open or yesterdays close & current price or the linear regression (angle) of a moving averages etc. There are other volatility indicators that they can scan for in real time.

They also have filters so that you can set a minimum daily volume etc to restrict what stocks are displayed in the results.

They also have a months free trial. There are other scanners that do this too. Like i said - Google.

ipolcat

2 0
Have you tried googling "stock scanner"

I use trade ideas. You can set the difference between open or yesterdays close & current price or the linear regression (angle) of a moving averages etc. There are other volatility indicators that they can scan for in real time.

They also have filters so that you can set a minimum daily volume etc to restrict what stocks are displayed in the results.

They also have a months free trial. There are other scanners that do this too. Like i said - Google.

Thanks for that.