How to easily make 1000 % per Year !

Above site has no track record.

It is actually better to set up automated alerts when trends breakout.This can be done on metatrader, program your set ups criteria and set variations.It will give alert sounds when signals criteria are met.

i was banned on propboards's chatroom, actually im planning to upload my ebooks collection there but seems they dont like it.

btw.. i havent post a thing either. lmao what a funny mod :LOL:

i was banned on propboards's chatroom, actually im planning to upload my ebooks collection there but seems they dont like it.

btw.. i havent post a thing either. lmao what a funny mod :LOL:

You would do if you kept sending people to stupid forums.The guy probably trying to build up a PAID signal chat room and mentoring service.

What in opinion is the criteria/formula/system/method to make 1,000 % a year?Please post detailed plan, with revised plan if orignal plan needs revising based on specific changes in market conditions.

What in opinion is the criteria/formula/system/method to make 1,000 % a year?Please post detailed plan, with revised plan if orignal plan needs revising based on specific changes in market conditions.

BSD has not posted anywhere since Sep 20th but I think that we can correct him. It may be possible but it ain't easy! :D

BSD has not posted anywhere since Sep 20th but I think that we can correct him. It may be possible but it ain't easy! :D

It is actually very easy, but I am trying to figure out how.

That dreamer B S Dstarted this thread without giving any practical advice on how to go about it.It is all his fault for not telling us how.

I know somebody who does it every year on forex, but he does not frequent this place.
10 pips twice a day , on 2 currency pairs =40 pips a day @ $100=4,000 a day /$1m a year, using $100k (stop 10 pips).It is easy

So keeping this as simple as possible...

2 trades a day
1% equity risk
50 point stoploss
100 point target
Increase daily so 1% starts at ie $10, then becomes $15, then $20 etc
Requires 1 loss and 1 win to target (hypothetically)
Every day

Is that the crux of it?

Just shows what wasp knew about trading.freck all

He use to haunt against the negative forces of the trading cons,a deep guilty conscience inside made him do it.

Whats wrong with the moronic quote?

:LOL:I didn't know T2W had a hypothetical side? Is it in the charts, the stats, where is it? Tell me it's not in the journal section? I'll just have a look...

:LOL:I didn't know T2W had a hypothetical side? Is it in the charts, the stats, where is it? Tell me it's not in the journal section? I'll just have a look...

Its recorded on some cyber pitches that were transmitting his orgies,via images of him sitting infront of webcab and with him having orgasm in his mind.

It is actually very easy, but I am trying to figure out how.

That dreamer B S Dstarted this thread without giving any practical advice on how to go about it.It is all his fault for not telling us how.

I know somebody who does it every year on forex, but he does not frequent this place.
10 pips twice a day , on 2 currency pairs =40 pips a day @ $100=4,000 a day /$1m a year, using $100k (stop 10 pips).It is easy

My daily record this week Monday +1; Tuesday +76, Wednesday -10.

Can I do anything with that, or is it not enough data :cheesy:

Yesterday I traded exclusively with FT, Monday and Wednesday I mixed with forex so I am staying with indices at present, I seem to know them better and (I guess it maybe old age) I prefer to follow one thing at a time these days.

My daily record this week Monday +1; Tuesday +76, Wednesday -10.

Can I do anything with that, or is it not enough data :cheesy:

Yesterday I traded exclusively with FT, Monday and Wednesday I mixed with forex so I am staying with indices at present, I seem to know them better and (I guess it maybe old age) I prefer to follow one thing at a time these days.

You seem sensible Split, would you say that derivative type instruments will suit everyone? What's the matter with good old stocks and ETFs, nobody ever mentions that futures and spot forex etc is not for everyone(skill and personality being some of the issues).

Yes, I would say that.You are right. Stock picking, using fundamentals, has always been my main investment but I am into trading because of interest. However, share investment can have it's hairy periods, as well.

You'll notice that my bad day, today, was cut off at 10 points. I try not to lose any more than that and wait for the "Tuesdays".

You seem sensible Split, would you say that derivative type instruments will suit everyone? What's the matter with good old stocks and ETFs, nobody ever mentions that futures and spot forex etc is not for everyone(skill and personality being some of the issues).

The indexes are much more controlled and manipulated .The major currencies are very liquid and free flowing markets.Thats my understanding .

A load of strategies working on indexes may not work on fx.

If one tried to short sell the indices, fund manager etc come in against short sellers?

Anybody got a view?

I used to trade DOW. Strategy was to wait till the last hour of trading and enter opposite direction to one which I thought it would go (based on TA analysis). Used to make more than lose.
DOW was one of the craziest indexes – before close would move a lot. Stopped doing that some time ago.

Nowadays only FX and trade in the direction I think it should go.

The indexes are much more controlled and manipulated .The major currencies are very liquid and free flowing markets.Thats my understanding .

If one tried to short sell the indices, fund manager etc come in against short sellers?

Anybody got a view?

You could be right and there are lots who prefer forex. It's a matter of choice. I went into forex, myself, this week and didn't do so well with the trades that I took. I prefer the main indices, but that's me.

BTW, my 76 points, yesterday, were two shorts.

You could be right and there are lots who prefer forex. It's a matter of choice. I went into forex, myself, this week and didn't do so well with the trades that I took. I prefer the main indices, but that's me.

BTW, my 76 points, yesterday, were two shorts.

Monday and Tuesday was not good on euro /usd ,today there were some good opportunities for systems with t/p greater than 50. Otherwise there were at least dozen good 10 pip profit opportunities throughout the week.

Just take a look at 1m and hourly charts on euro/usd for today.

You may have a particular style of trading suiting indexes.
O D t

Anybody got a view?

Yes - I don't think the indices are controlled. Let's take the S&P500 that the e-mini is based on.

If the index and the futures diverge, then arb traders come in and clean up. That keeps the futures in line with the index.

So - to manipulate the index, you'd have to manipulate a large number of stocks. It's possible but I doubt that any fund manager is doing it. In fact, I doubt anyone is doing it at all.

Yes - I don't think the indices are controlled. Let's take the S&P500 that the e-mini is based on.

If the index and the futures diverge, then arb traders come in and clean up. That keeps the futures in line with the index.

So - to manipulate the index, you'd have to manipulate a large number of stocks. It's possible but I doubt that any fund manager is doing it. In fact, I doubt anyone is doing it at all.

There is an army of fund managers, investment gurus and analysts who bonuses depend on the high performance of stocks , and in turn indexes.The stockmarkets fall several hundred points , they try to stop them falling but not rising by halting all trades.They even tried to stop people shorting .What do you call that?Of course the whole industry is geared to earning their big bonuses by hook or crook.

This support is scarce in currency markets and markets are allowed to flow more freely.