How to definitively tell that the vast majority of people here are full of s***

BF2

You'll never see any discussion on accountants they use.

You'll never see a discussion of any tax structure.

'cause none of them is making any money. So no question of tax or structure or accounting.

It's all talk. All pure bullshit.

'cause none of them is making any money. So no question of tax or structure or accounting.

As many other forums:ROFLMAO:

for me it is no question because tax is easy - pay 20% tax as you withdraw some profits. dont know what you mean by "tax structure" ?

accountant not need for private persons in my country. Individuals fill tax report in online tax system each time when profits withdraw. Did that once when getting profits from crypto.

but...

i never withdraw any profits jet from darwinex.. reinvesting all gains to new darwins i create. trading is not my primary income. I can wait several years till accumulate some reasonable amount to withdraw.

We already know that the majority of private retail traders' accounts are in the red because UK and EU brokers are required to publish these statistics. The figure is most of the time at most brokers between 70 and 80%.

An old report by a major US broker is famous for stating that 90% of their new clients lost 90% of their capital within 90 days. These were US clients subject to US trading constraints and were mostly day-traders.

Of course you could set an example by posting your own financial details.

What actually happened?

If your spread betting with a bucket shop none of that is any concern. You don’t account, there no tax.