How To Choose Best Broker ?

Better for you to not know them or deal with them. Trade with trusted names to lower systemic risks.
what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads

what are the trusted brokers you find? regulation is not in my taste. besides i've opened an account with them last week, can't really comment on their services now but they got my attention on their good support and spreads

Tickmill, IB, Hotforex are the brokers which I consider to be reliable and have many years of successful operation. Do your own research about their feedback and you will agree with me.

Doing own research is really helpful as searching can help improving your initial knowledge too in my opinion.

Tickmill, IB, Hotforex are the brokers which I consider to be reliable and have many years of successful operation. Do your own research about their feedback and you will agree with me.

I checked with them long back, they sure are good but they don’t accept US clients, and the IB, when restriction kicked in, I went out.

I have few account with offshores but tried to explore more for splitting the money, FXbrew came to attention with their conditions. Btw, thanks for your recommendations.

I checked with them long back, they sure are good but they don’t accept US clients, and the IB, when restriction kicked in, I went out.

I have few account with offshores but tried to explore more for splitting the money, FXbrew came to attention with their conditions. Btw, thanks for your recommendations.
So US citizens can't cooperate with brokers even as IBs? It is very unfair IMO!

The US citizens have complex laws imposed upon them i guess and that's the reason many offshore brokers does not either accept them.

Tickmill is a good pick I have classic account with them, and for past few months I am testing turnkey forex as well, their conditions seems little better for scalping.

if you want to deposit&trade bitcoin/other crypto currencies, CryptoBO is a good broker that i trust
they also offer 10.000 Satoshi free

Last edited by a moderator:
Tickmill is a good pick I have classic account with them, and for past few months I am testing turnkey forex as well, their conditions seems little better for scalping.
Great, let us know about your progress, these brokers really lack traders' experience posted on this forum.

The US citizens have complex laws imposed upon them i guess and that's the reason many offshore brokers does not either accept them.

for US peoples is very hard to find a forex broker. almost all brokers do not accept US customers

I guess they still have an option checking brokers like lmfx, oanda, fxcm, ameritrade etc.. still you are right they have complications yet US passport hold superiority above all the global passports.

Now days It is very convenient to choose best broker because some online platforms providing detailed comparison between two brokers with a few clicks. One of the best sources is here: https://www.asktraders.com/broker/forex/
Yeah, but nothing can be compared with personal experience, especially regarding broker conditions, you can read dozens of reviews and comparisons and still have high chance to choose bad broker. I've traded with dozens of brokers before chose my favourite trio - Tickmill, Hotforex, IB.

How to choose a broker whose leverage is high and spreads are lower.

I'm looking for a competitive broker with good customer service.
You may check good offshore brokers since they are mostly open for higher leverage with tight spreads with ECN account. As for your recommendation, turnkey forex will be good for you. They seem to fulfill your criteria of high leverage(up to 500x) and low spreads.

I think it is better to choose ECN account. DMA is also the technology of command execution.

To choose the best broker you should experience and understand your trading style so your search criteria will be your trading needs. But this method of search is not available for newbies because of lack of experience.

Fees are one of the main ones for me, along with terms related to withdrawals including fees, timeframe, and methods. Another one is a transparent website, as that can usually tell you a lot about how upfront the broker will be when it comes to costs and other important factors. If you can't find details about spreads, commission prices, withdrawal methods and fees, etc. then they probably offer very unfavorable terms.

I think as more people are aware of the impact of crypto and non-regulation, offshore brokers will become more prominant. The key will be knowing what the red flags are with brokers that are likely scams. First and foremost for example I am not interested in any broker that offers a bonus with deposit.

Well forums like here will have extensive reviews of prominent brokers.
Depends on what's important to you
Spreads commissions leverage options etc
Is MT5 a requirement for you