• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

How to activate Investable Attributes tab on demo account in Darwinex?

Dome

Hey guys I created a demo accounts two weeks ago and I was wondering how to activate the Investable Attributes tab. The account has about 30 trades, is there any requirements that need to be met to have the tab?

Thank you in advance for your help.

As far as I remember Investable Attributes are not calculated for demo accounts.

Confirmed here:
>>https://help.darwinex.com/upload-mt4-backtests

demoanalyse.png

Last edited:
Hello Cavaliere. I also thought that Investable Attributes wouldn't be calculated for demo accounts but as I was looking through various accounts I found this : https://www.darwinex.com/account/D.234457

I am assuming the 'D.' stands for all the demo account or am I wrong?

Edit: I didn't see your link earlier, you are probably right. I guess it's not possible to see the other metrics. Thank you so much for your help!

Last edited:
If you're still looking for the activation of the demo investable attributes, just tap on the attribute in the circle then you see the details:
1639068458497.png

You can also tab on the text "Investable Attribute" and then go thru the line of the atribute abbreviations (here: "Darwinex Score"), left from the D-Score (see below).

Under D-Score you see the developement of the single attributes on a time line if you check the boxes.
1639068572412.png

Edit:
In the first days you might see nothing as the attributes need some data for their calculation, but now they are visible on your linked account.

Last edited:
No, it is not a demo account, it's a live account in the evaluation phase to create a Darwin anytime (if wanted).
1639070763431.png

Hey guys I created a demo accounts two weeks ago and I was wondering how to activate the Investable Attributes tab. The account has about 30 trades, is there any requirements that need to be met to have the tab?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Also, if you have a live account with a different Broker, you can link it to Darwinex and the attributes will be calculated for it.

1639071914029.png