How much?

Nice bit of deflection there too. Didums.

Technically Fundamental was banned because Arabianights decided to be a homo. That's all i have to say on the matter.

Nice bit of deflection there too. Didums.

Technically Fundamental was banned because Arabianights decided to be a homo. That's all i have to say on the matter.

I'm not Didums either, whoever he is. And Arabian didn't decide to be a homo, he was born that way.

I'm not going to repeat the comment that came with that rep, but honesty compels me to set aside animosities and admit that it made me laugh out loud. Good stuff (y).

In fact, I'm going to go further. From now on, I will a reformed character. No more having a go at anyone (apart from the blatant scammers who come on just to promote their crappy £100 systems), no more calling people out, no more fighting with anyone (exception given above). Only (pretty much) constructive posts from now on, and gentle lulz. If I break this resolution, I am an utter c11nt, and should be reminded of the fact.

Black Swan, copy this post and wave it at me if I go back on my word. But you won't have to, because all I have in this world is my balls and my word and I don't break them for no one.

Just as well! It's offensive and insulting to assume that it's a life choice for people like Paz to be such homo gaylords

With my dedication to wanton sodomy I think I have earned the right to be called a homo gayDUKE, not just a homo gaylord.

Listen to pboyles, he is honest and knows what he's talking about. Bear in mind that a lot of people have their own agendas, so be very wary of advice you receive on here.

SHEEPLE! Pboyles is only doing this to get punters for his soon to be "learn how to avoid scams" course! :LOL:

SHEEPLE! Pboyles is only doing this to get punters for his soon to be "learn how to avoid scams" course! :LOL:

:LOL:(y)

Believe it or not, there already is one, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'll try to find a link if the scam's still going.

:LOL:(y)

Believe it or not, there already is one, and it's one of the funniest things I've ever seen. I'll try to find a link if the scam's still going.

original

That wont be a long course, you just look for the following keywords or phrases. Any more than three or four of them in the same website and you've found a scam. Of course proving it takes more work.

Cyprus
Russian company
Mauritius
Forex
Secrets
Millionaire
They dont want you to know
World Trading Champion
Ex hedge fund trader
Just 10 minutes a day
Robot
80% accuracy
Hurry, only 86 copies will EVER be sold

That wont be a long course, you just look for the following keywords or phrases. Any more than three or four of them in the same website and you've found a scam. Of course proving it takes more work.

Cyprus
Russian company
Mauritius
Forex
Secrets
Millionaire
They dont want you to know
World Trading Champion
Ex hedge fund trader
Just 10 minutes a day
Robot
80% accuracy
Hurry, only 86 copies will EVER be sold

That'll be $1995 each

So that builder fella that started the thread must be very impressed with the world of trading.

:LOL: I'm reading through the serious bits and also laughing at some of the banter, reminds me of being back on site! Most forums are the same, a little scuffle soon turns into a mass brawl. Thanks to all of you for your input,the good, bad and the ugly.

I've opened a very small account with some beer money and I'm just acquainting myself with the platform to see how it all works. I've had some beginners luck and made enough today to treat myself to a packet of Haribo, I won't open it just yet though.:LOL:

Builder man.
If all goes well, in about 3 years time you'll be a "respected" member on t2w and can offer money management services or a forum for £10 per month subs (like many before you). This will fly well for a short while and when it starts to falter you can just reincarnate it (like many before you). That runs for about 3 years. Once everyone has found you out. You start again under a different login and slightly new "strategy". I could name 6 or so from t2w that have travelled this route to pay the bills.

Best advice you'll get is: dont log onto this website ever again if you are serious about trading!

ps. That "trader" whos house you worked on - he was probably actually a salesman (quoting prices all day to clients who played with other peoples money) and got paid £150k a year to do so. He wasnt a trader as you wish to be, ie. a proprietary trader. They are rare and infrequent beasts to come across. And most still only break even with $500m accounts.

Ten quid a month? Cheap ba5tards...I was thinking at least 30...How can I compete with that? My black swan EA 2.0 will be sold at a loss.:(

Builder man.
If all goes well, in about 3 years time you'll be a "respected" member on t2w and can offer money management services or a forum for £10 per month subs (like many before you). This will fly well for a short while and when it starts to falter you can just reincarnate it (like many before you). That runs for about 3 years. Once everyone has found you out. You start again under a different login and slightly new "strategy". I could name 6 or so from t2w that have travelled this route to pay the bills.

Best advice you'll get is: dont log onto this website ever again if you are serious about trading!

ps. That "trader" whos house you worked on - he was probably actually a salesman (quoting prices all day to clients who played with other peoples money) and got paid £150k a year to do so. He wasnt a trader as you wish to be, ie. a proprietary trader. They are rare and infrequent beasts to come across. And most still only break even with $500m accounts.

Funny you should mention about the reincarnates of the trading tutor world, a little research has shown up many of the same names now running new sites after closing other sites (sometimes 2 or 3). I'm guessing this is due to the fact they've got themselves a bad reputation.

The trader must have done something right, at 28 years old he bought a massive house in great condition only to knock it down to build the one that he wanted, obviously he just wanted the plot, what a way to do it. I have no idea what He actually did though so you could be right, I'll keep on dreaming! Thanks.