How much money and time have you spent on education?

Bob Brown

7 0
Not a judgement... Just stating what I know to be the case in the most succinct way that I know how. There is no relationship between the price of something and its value. I was trying to make that clear. Everyone in a market knows the price of a good/service (if the market is liquid). VERY FEW know the value. You don't know the game until you know the difference.
Yes but perceived value is different for everyone (like beauty), that's why markets are always searching for it. It moves with traders coming in and out.

Anyways, how much did you have to invest to be profitable? How long did it take?

Bob Brown

7 0
Forex is a risky business and everyone should learn Forex. So i also spent some bucks to learn forex ,buying some books,hiring a mentor and attending some webinars. So now i started making some money with forex but i am still learning forex.
Hi Feek, how long did it take you and how much did it cost you?

SmartGeek

206 6
There're lots of money involved in Education, but in terms of Forex, I haven't spend that much as I earned through Demo which is totally priceless and very much effective.

NVP

Legendary member
36,279 1,787
your investment in time should dwarf any bucks spent on mentors / trainers / education

I started trading in early 80's ..........and every hour at screen is still worth every penny

always the student

N

nero1

186 6
your investment in time should dwarf any bucks spent on mentors / trainers / education

I started trading in early 80's ..........and every hour at screen is still worth every penny

always the student

N
Well ,men you are a trader 36 years,you were a trader back in 1999 when fortunes were made and you are stil here trying to find newbies to sell your crap,:LOL::LOL:
i dont see any succes in that.

sminicooper

Experienced member
1,148 326
Well ,men you are a trader 36 years,you were a trader back in 1999 when fortunes were made and you are stil here trying to find newbies to sell your crap,:LOL::LOL:
Oh dear! And it's only 6th January :rolleyes:

nero1

186 6
Oh dear! And it's only 6th January :rolleyes:
Personally,if i was a succesfull 36 year trader i would just have fun in forums with wanabe succesfull traders ,teacher gurus.I wouldht bother wasting my time with newbies.
If i was a succesfull demo trader,like the guru teachers here i would have 32606 posts explaining all the time why you should pick me as a teacher

forker

2,688 499
Personally,if i was a succesfull 36 year trader i would just have fun in forums with wanabe succesfull traders ,teacher gurus.I wouldht bother wasting my time with newbies.
If i was a succesfull demo trader,like the guru teachers here i would have 32606 posts explaining all the time why you should pick me as a teacher
It's a good thing everyone is different else it would be a boring planet

darktone

Veteren member
3,916 999
If only he had the knowledge of the 1%, then he could really impress with not so live calls that still suck bawls!
wonker!
:LOL:

Oscar Reed

2,028 578
I saved up 150 euros for my nero 0 bow and arrow trading course.

Can you offer a discount if I bring my own arrows.

Will be shooting the arrows at the clock tower.

Attachments

Reactions: darktone

Hr Hamilton

1 0
I never say that I have spent more and more time in learning Forex. The more time we spend in Forex the more we can learn about Forex market. Because Forex is like a sea and there is no limit of learning about forex market. I am trading with Forex for 2 years but now also I am a tyro of Forex market. Yes I spent more money on Forex market and I also lost more money. I always try to learn about Forex from my each and every mistakes. Because it is a proper way of learning and it gives me more knowledge about Forex market.