How much time do you spend trading on forex

Surprising responses. I had thought most forex traders would be daytraders, and most of them would report at least 8hrs/day.

Alright, time spent might be not wholly relevant to how well you're doing but are the full-time daytraders just too busy to post on this?

Not everyone trades forex. You would most likely get different responses if you were to ask your question with regard to other instruments.

Db

Agreeing with all the good responses above. Hasty conclusions are often the weakest, though I don't mind admitting I feel a little less out on a limb as a very very part-time forex trader. In fact I thought all the T2W regulars must be screenwatchers from waking to sleeping. Just goes to show.

30m preparation to set up my plan for the six majors every day then in my trading session not more than 4 hours per day, which does not mean I constantly take trades, at times in my session I take no trades and I do average 2-3 per day/session.

Agreeing with all the good responses above. Hasty conclusions are often the weakest, though I don't mind admitting I feel a little less out on a limb as a very very part-time forex trader. In fact I thought all the T2W regulars must be screenwatchers from waking to sleeping. Just goes to show.

I don't think it's a good idea to stare at the charts all day long without any rest. I've done that and eventually everything starts looking the same.

Hello

How much time do you spend for trading on Forex in a day?
Because I start thinking that I trade to much:cry:

i'm only getting 90 mins max a day due to other commitments at moment .........so I make every minute count :cool: