How many Pips per week on average? seriously now!!

Anyone who posts an account statement should be added to your ignore list immediately.

By the way, I just made 45,000 pips at $25,000 per pip.. Do you guys want to see the statement?

This thread, aka the island from the Lord of the Flies is dead.

meh, I only did that to pretty much say the same thing you just did. nobody cares about pips anyways, it's all about ROI. But please somebody throw this thread in the bin asap. I'm done here.

Anyone who posts an account statement should be added to your ignore list immediately.

By the way, I just made 45,000 pips at $25,000 per pip.. Do you guys want to see the statement?

This thread, aka the island from the Lord of the Flies is dead.

Yes , there are all the boasters(girl guides) posting imaginary trades.Live statements even at $0.10 per pip have more credibility than a trader saying I made 5,000 pips

Anybody who boasts without proof should be put on your ignore list immediately.

Yes , there are all the boasters(girl guides) posting imaginary trades.Live statements even at $0.10 per pip have more credibility than a trader saying I made 5,000 pips

Anybody who boasts without proof should be put on your ignore list immediately.

What about 'live' trading threads? How am i supposed to know that any of the trades posted have even touched the market? Let's face it, what % of trades posted on this site ever see the intended market.

What about 'live' trading threads? How am i supposed to know that any of the trades posted have even touched the market? Let's face it, what % of trades posted on this site ever see the intended market.

You can see the live account statements and judge if they are kosher,even live statements posted can be forged.

The best way of authentication is access to a client account via investor password.This allows the viewer to see the trading account ,balances and trades live on metatrader platform.Whar more do you need?

Probably 10%.

You can see the live account statements and judge if they are kosher,even live statements posted can be forged.

The best way of authentication is access to a client account via investor password.This allows the viewer to see the trading account ,balances and trades live on metatrader platform.Whar more do you need?

Probably 10%.

Yeh, i'd say 10% absolute max, and the intraday stuff probably 0.5%, if that.

If somebody wants to sell a method ,system,mentoring ,signals or expert advisors .the onus is on the seller to prove authenticity of snake oil being sold.

I used to feel that way, but now I see so many people falling for obvious scams I think the onus should be on the buyer of snake oil to ask for proof...

In any case anyone buying things off people on t2w is daft.

I used to feel that way, but now I see so many people falling for obvious scams I think the onus should be on the buyer of snake oil to ask for proof...

In any case anyone buying things off people on t2w is daft.

I've got a Christmas trading jumper for sale, it's got a system knitted into it, i'll sell it for £199.99.

The 50+ members and 100+ guests per day on my "live" thread must have been hallucinating for the last 14 months.. jealousy is incredibly pathetic.. go stand in a corner and mumble to yourself.