How Many of You Trade As a Profession?

Jeff - Axiory

Morning,

I don't mean people employed by a company to trade with client/company funds, I mean people actually trading with their own equity and who would consider their primary source of income trading on the foreign exchange market. How many people here (if any) fit that description?

Jeff (y)

Jeff - c'mon just ask for business ............this is a tedious series of Threads mate

Apologies to you NVP

Are 10 threads in 6 months over the top ? :eek:

I am not asking for business on here just merely keeping my ear to the ground and seeing what type of traders we have out there.

Thought a Forex traders forum would be a good place to start. :)

Morning,

I don't mean people employed by a company to trade with client/company funds, I mean people actually trading with their own equity and who would consider their primary source of income trading on the foreign exchange market. How many people here (if any) fit that description?

Jeff (y)

Out of interest, what difference does it make whether it's your own or third party capital, if you're doing it as a profession?

I think a lot of trader are not yet ready, and im one of them so i keep my job and trade part time

I think major person do the forex matel business in a part time. Some people do the business in a full time.So I have no answer about the question.I can answer about the matel forex business for example gold business..............

Ban Babel fish translations from T2W:p