How long will that IG thread last?

How long will the IG thread last

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pboyles

Legendary member
How long will that IG thread last? The one where the guy alleges they took his winnings and closed his account.

...and before Harriet Harman gets too upset may I state now that its a woman.

what never means ? i assumed you mean it will not be deleted hence my vote .......

what never means ? i assumed you mean it will not be deleted hence my vote .......

That's right. I suppose we'll see, it will depend very much on what proof she can provide (note I said she).

Is shim a Ladyboy?

yes usually, she/him - shim.

but we'll know soon enough as joe is on the case as the official verifier of gender and other related matters.

the stubble and hands the size of dinner plates may give the game away somewhat, but we'll leave that to joe's expertise.

yes usually, she/him - shim.

but we'll know soon enough as joe is on the case as the official verifier of gender and other related matters.

the stubble and hands the size of dinner plates may give the game away somewhat, but we'll leave that to joe's expertise.

You only need to do the elbow test (no musical experience necessary).

The thread closed, but not deleted.

You guys ruined all the fun by finding out his real name and publishing it, it scared him off.

Oh, well. The thread came to an abrupt end from a completely unexpected quarter. I wonder if the request for deletion from that same unexpected quarter will be honoured ? All bets are off now, because I don't know if payments of goodwill will be involved - small price to pay for someone who can double his money in a few hours.

Last edited: