How Long Does It Take to make $5000/Mo consistent profit?

Yes, they say that you open an account and trade. The bank pays commissions to your twinaccount. And when the banker gets in profit you get a share. Normally banker work when you have enough money like big companies. But you do not transfer money to the company. You open an account and trade. It only works when you are a new customer at the trading bank. Does it makes sense for you?
Thanks for answers.

Yes, they say that you open an account and trade. The bank pays commissions to your twinaccount. And when the banker gets in profit you get a share. Normally banker work when you have enough money like big companies. But you do not transfer money to the company. You open an account and trade. It only works when you are a new customer at the trading bank. Does it makes sense for you?
Thanks for answers.

So youre not concerned about their proven dishonesty and their lack of regulation then?

You do not transfer money to them. So they can not steal it from you. Maybe the different trading banks. You transfer money to them.

You do not transfer money to them. So they can not steal it from you. Maybe the different trading banks. You transfer money to them.

It's a rip off, why else would they use fake testimonials? Don't waste your money.

Hi Guys:),

I am a newbiew in Forex but am very comitted to master trading, I don't mind spend 70 hours/week or more to master Forex trading. In fact I don't see learning Forex as working ,it is fun for me and enjoyable.

A little about me :

I am a small business owner. I lost a lot of money and a house in mutual fund and stock trading in 2008. I was totally devastated because of this. This occurence has caused me to be a very risk averse person.

Lost a lot of money because :

- Over confidence
- I used money that I can't afford to lose
- Emotional factors
- Money management
- Noob skill in trading.
- Other classic noob mistakes

Lessons learned , it's a lesson that I will never forget for life because the experience was so painful, The desire to be a full time, profitable trader never completely ceased though.

I now want to go back into trading after 5 years.

What I am going to do :

- I will focus on psychology, RR and money management. I will try everything to enforce discipline.

- I will pick a simple, yet proven trading system at Forex Factory. Trading Made Simple @ Forex Factory

and will stick to this system only until I master it, won't waste my time playing/experimenting with other systems.

- I will quit my small business and get into forex full time. The business has not been profitable for the last 3 years anyway and I don't enjoy it but with trading it feels different, it doesn't feel like work at all.It feels fun.

What I have :

- I have $ 125.000 saving. $ 80.000 will be enough to cover my expenseses for 2 years. After 2 years of learning Forex , I will be left with $ 45.000.

Questions :

- Is it possible for me to make consistent $ 5000/Mo through Forex after 2 years or hopefully 1 year using seed money of $ 45.000?

I will only learn and apply 1 proven trading system , Trading Made Simple @ Forex Factory
I will focus on psychology, RR and money management. I will try everything to enforce discipline.

Don't take Forex trading as your full time job . Learn from your past mistake. Don't put you and your family in trouble. No one can say I will make money in trading. If you still want to trading do as part time as it is addictive. Finally my advice for you follow the trading rules Top 13 Trading Rules - YouTube

Best post yet, nice breakdown here. You were really realistic and kind.

Except it's clear that the original poster is a fake. He is trying to get new traders over to his site to follow his "simple system."

Sadly newbs will fall for that kind of crap, even with all of our warnings.