How long before black flag flies over Downing St

How long before the black flag flies over Downing Street ?

• 2 years

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • 5 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 10 years

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • 20 years

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Never

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
BBB,

According to today's telly George was born in Coventry. Lived there, died there, and fought the dragon there!

How Sad.

LOL.

Georgie boy? I heard he came from Turkey, or was it he liked turkey? Anyway, I went there once and it was alright, so he's OK by me ;)

peugots said:
To quote Ivorm :

"Unfortunately, Muslims do not seem to have any respect for human life , even the lives of innocent children, This is why they pose such an enormous threat."

IVORM THE ABOVE COMMENTS ARE CLEARLY DESIGNED TO INCITE RACIAL HATRED AND AS SUCH ARE ILLEGAL IN THE UK. IF YOU DONT STOP THESE TYPE OF INFLAMMATORY REMARKS SOMEONE WILL PROBABLY REPORT YOU TO THE POLICE. YOUR IDENTITY CAN EASILY BE FOUND USING YOUR IP ADDRESS AND IN ANY CASE THE MODERATORS WILL PROBABLY KNOW.

Peugeots, for an Occupational Psychotherapist, you don't seem able to muster much self control. Try taking the CAPSLOCK off - you'll seem to be in less of a rant mode that way - unless you want to rant of course. I'd suggest though, if you are feeling pressured, which I understand in your job is an occupational hazard, you should ask one of your colleagues who is feeling OK to give you a session.

Ivorm was expressing a personal opinion which, in the UK for the moment anyway, is his right to do.

There is no 'clear' indication of his inciting racial hatred. You or the 'someone' you obliquely refer to would have to prove that.

For your information it is not necessarily the case that an IP can be used to trace a specific individual. Ever heard of dynamic IP addresses?

Yes the moderators might well be able to supply the email address of a t2w member, but how about yahoo? Hardly going to pin-point anyone is it?

IN THE MIDST OF YOUR RACIST DIATRIBE YOU ALSO SEEM TO HAVE CONVENIENTLY OVERLOOKED THE FACT THAT A HIGH NUMBER OF BRITAINS MOST SENIOR AND CARING DOCTORS FOLLOW THE ISLAMIC FAITH. THE MOST EMINENT HEART SURGEON IN BRITAIN, SIR MAGDI YACOUB IS ALSO A MUSLIM.

It wasn't a diatribe - check a dictionary. However, the word is used a lot - it's almost a set phrase for this topic, especially for people who don't want to have to work too hard coming up with something apparently erudite. And your statement 'A high number of Britain's (my punctuation - better get yourself a grammar book too while you're at it) most senior and caring doctors...etc.". How many Peugots? Do you know? And how do you know they're caring? Do you know them all - personally? Or are you just guessing? I don't suppose Ivorm overlooked anything. He probably wasn't aware of the statistics, anymore than I suspect you are (unless you do a hasty bit of research right now of course. :LOL: )

KINDLY PULL YOUR ILLEGAL RACIST POSTS UNLESS YOU WANT TO FACE A CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION INTO YOUR ILLEGAL BEHAVIOURS, THE EVIDENCE OF WHICH HAS BEEN LEFT LIBERALLY THROUGOUT THIS THREAD.

So, at last, the ultimatum, and the 'someone' who might 'probably' report Ivorm to the police is suddenly you.

I note that Ivorm has subsequently modified his stance which is a pity (but he didn't 'pull his posts' - so you can still hunt the mad dog down if you want, because he didn't fully comply with your directive). Not that I have any position on the issue one way or another. I just detest this aspect of our screwed up society where people like you feel they can coerce others to moderate their reasonable discussion and expression of personal opinion.

In our overly PC society our efforts to communicate effectively and naturally are strangled and gagged by the burden of the ridiculous need to be over-mindful of the possible implications of every slightest remark, to the point where the very essence of our thoughts are lost in the process. Free speech is more a phrase than a reality. Normal flow of conversation and disputation is modified to the point of bland meaningless.

What started out as a genuine attempt to protect the rights of minorities, of foreigners, those of different races, creeds, colours, gender, size, age...blah di blah di blah...has turned on itself to become a comedic parody of its initial intentions. But that's OK - these things have a tendency to go too far and then, under extreme pressure there is a reaction - which is where we're at right now.

Ivorm, for the want of one word: 'some' in front of 'Muslims' was totally correct in what he said. But you PC nit-pickers, wanting for any real disputation of that very real truth, jump on the presumably erroneous universality of his statement, rather than accepting its intent.

Peugots, you of all people should know 'the map is not the territory'.

Shame on you.