How I turned £3000 into £20,000 in 6 Weeks

Jacob.FX

10 0
There is so many Youtube videos which are promising amazing tactics and EAs which are making money for you... This is a place for actual people and real reviews! Thank you guys, I am so excited to start trading :)

Aston1st

271 36
I have finally distilled my experience of Trading into an Online Course.

In the past I have taught some people how to trade for themselves, this was usually at a good location aboard for a few days, however with the lockdown I taught a few via Zoom. Having carried this out online, I decided to condense my knowledge into a short course. Nobody is going to learn how to trade in two days, but I sign posted the foundations for newbies to build upon.

Having studied and gained two diplomas in Investment advice ( CISI) some time back , I have been working on the other side of the fence as a Stockbroker. Which restricted my ability to trade a personal account.

The course should save a newbie a lot of time and money finding their own feet in this exciting endeavour.

If anybody any body knows anyone that would like to get into trading by all means drop me a line.

Last edited:

Windlesham1

477 43
I have finally distilled my experience of Trading into an Online Course.

In the past I have taught some people how to trade for themselves, this was usually at a good location aboard for a few days, however with the lockdown I taught a few via Zoom. Having carried this out online, I decided to condense my knowledge into a short course. Nobody is going to learn how to trade in two days, but I sign posted the foundations for newbies to build upon.

Having studied and gained two diplomas in Investment advice ( CISI) some time back , I have been working on the other side of the fence as a Stockbroker. Which restricted my ability to trade a personal account.

The course should save a newbie a lot of time and money finding their own feet in this exciting endeavour.

If anybody any body knows anyone that would like to get into trading by all means drop me a line.
I'm not allowed to post a link to my site which is free options education

Aston1st

271 36
I'm not allowed to post a link to my site which is free options education
Love Options, which broker do you use as it's hard to find here in the UK?

My course is not for free. I have not posted a link , if people are interested they can pm me.

Windlesham1

477 43
UK is appalling for options- I use ADM but SAXO have a lower entry requirement

Reactions: Aston1st

Aston1st

271 36
Thanks I 'll check them out.

Not using options generally ,is a massive void in ones quiver in tackling the Markets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock