How easy is it for a broker to stop hunt

huh?
did I miss the joke?

Peter

Nah, just saying I'd like to know more. I've never heard of any of this stuff before this thread. I don't know of any of the kind of tricks talked about here, much less what banks pull in the Asian open, for example. It's good stuff to know.

Extracted Thread @ Forex Factory

The thread on FF got swiftly moved and has now died a slow death, personally I think the thread starter has done well, I for one didn't know HOW they would of done it, but I knew they did do it and could do it.

I can't see any FX site allowing such threads when they will get almost all their revenue to run the site from brokers who use MT4 through advertisements....

I for one will never use MT4 again.

Yes they moved the thread and now you can't find it when you search. I'm surprised they didn't just delete it though I see some of the people who were writing in the thread have been banned.

Use only ECN and DMA brokers, and you should be safe.
EVERY market maker broker will rip you some money, sooner or later, even the ones with the better reputation, this is a mathematical consequence of being a market maker.

Best MT4 ECN/DMA brokers right now are finfx, pepperstone, divisa capital, axytrader... and others that I don't know yet.

The lot has been pulled - Did you get a copy Doom? or anyone else for that matter

Tried to upload one of the videos got this error message, its just under 10mb

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

if they've gone copyright on the vids then that's the end of that i'm afraid. yes i have the vids as a direct download from the tube, in flv format, less than 5 mb per file. though i'll not attempt to upload here, for obveous site copyright violation issues. and don't ask for them to be emailed either cos i wont do it, again for same obveous reasons.

i'm guessing the threads might not last long now, babypips look to have removed? only us, forex peace army and the binned ff discussions look to have survived a night of the long knives. chin up lads and be careful out there :(

Last edited:
I think that's the standard excuse to get something pulled off YouTube. There's thousands of MT4 videos on YouTube from various users or trainers and their copyright is never challenged. Perhaps if the guy challenges it they will reinstate them. I mean it's like an activist putting up a video of the Syrian army killing protesters and Assad claiming copyright because his army is shown in the video.

if they've gone copyright on the vids then that's the end of that i'm afraid. yes i have the vids as a direct download from the tube, in flv format, less than 5 mb per file. though i'll not attempt to upload here, for obveous site copyright violation issues. and don't ask for them to be emailed either cos i wont do it, again for same obveous reasons.

i'm guessing the threads might not last long now, babypips look to have removed? only us, forex peace army and the binned ff discussions look to have survived a night of the long knives. chin up lads and be careful out there :(

The videos are evidence of fraud, if they were to be destroyed I think it would be considered perverting the course of justice. I shall be keeping my copies very safe.

I think that's the standard excuse to get something pulled off YouTube. There's thousands of MT4 videos on YouTube from various users or trainers and their copyright is never challenged. Perhaps if the guy challenges it they will reinstate them. I mean it's like an activist putting up a video of the Syrian army killing protesters and Assad claiming copyright because his army is shown in the video.

yes, agreed, i thought it a bit odd too that all the other mt4 vids are deemed ok copyright wise. if it was me on the delete button over @ youtube i'd have said "right, if that's a violation matey, then so are all the rest" and every mt4 vid would now contain the "this video is no longer available due to copyright claim by metaquotes software corp.." message, but then i'm harsh like that :cheesy: and truly shows how soft youtube are when leaned on.