How do you put threads on ignore

foroom lluzers

Veteren member
There are some threads , I want on ignore , if new post appears I don't want to see the thread visible on t2w.

How do you do it?

IIRC you can only ignore other members and not entire threads.

There is sort of - work around way...

Click on Settings TRH corner - that way you only see threads you have subscribed to if they have been updated.

:idea:

dont wimp out out, embrace the psychological challenge, unless you wana got the way of the dojo :p

Ignore threads

IIRC you can only ignore other members and not entire threads.

In fact you can ignore threads. Open the thread in question and click on "Thread Tools" at the top and select "Ignore this thread".

To un-ignore a thread: Click on "Settings" at the top of the home page, scroll down to find the "Ignore Manager" section on the left hand side and click on "Ignore Threads". Select the thread(s) you want to un-ignore.

In fact you can ignore threads. Open the thread in question and click on "Thread Tools" at the top and select "Ignore this thread".

To un-ignore a thread: Click on "Settings" at the top of the home page, scroll down to find the "Ignore Manager" section on the left hand side and click on "Ignore Threads". Select the thread(s) you want to un-ignore.

Thank you for enlightening me :)

dont wimp out out, embrace the psychological challenge, unless you wana got the way of the dojo :p

I just went to put threads started by that FL and realised the first thread ie this one was started by him and I would have missed the opportunity learning how to place threads on ignore had I had this thread on ignore.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You may have a point DT. I'll give you a repu for that. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just went to put threads started by that FL and realised the first thread ie this one was started by him and I would have missed the opportunity learning how to place threads on ignore had I had this thread on ignore.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

You may have a point DT. I'll give you a repu for that. (y)

Thank you for demonstration of the "Dunning Kruger effect".I had you on ignore .Back on.

Proverbs 17:27; A wise man will be of few words: A fool may gain the reputation of being wise if he have but wit enough to hold his tongue

Proverbs 17:27; A wise man will be of few words: A fool may gain the reputation of being wise if he have but wit enough to hold his tongue

Thank _YOU_ for demonstration of the "Dunning Kruger effect"

Attachments

• dk.png
    dk.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 441
It doesnt really count if your the one pushing up the viewing count of your own thread. :p

There are some threads , I want on ignore , if new post appears I don't want to see the thread visible on t2w.

How do you do it?

Go here after this and post this for the *($%#@s who have fibo_trader on Ignore, yet read everything and/or un-Ignore when they see a thread continuity broken - show 'em how to totally Ignore. It won't help but one never knows they just might never see Fibo again and put a lid on the seething rage thats building up and up and up

(Account\Settings\Ignoring\Threads\) or drop to DOS use the Pipe, select the thread(s) and they are permanently gone from sight - can be reinstated if you desire but not a trace)

Now be anice guy and post this for the z***s in the thread below