How do u find what pair to trade?

I think you are right. The rules are very similar for all instruments traded.
Incidentally, and I hope this is not off topic, but What about the monthly T2W currencies competition ?
Obviously it is up to the participant to choose pairs in which to trade, but is there any restriction on the number of trades intraday or daily ?
Is scalping allowed, for example ?

Some things to consider if you decide to scalp:
Trade only the most liquid pairs.
Pairs such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY offer the tightest spreads because they tend to have the highest trading volume. You want your spreads to be as tight as possible since you will be entering the market frequently.

Pairs such as the EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, and USD/JPY offer the tightest spreads because they tend to have the highest trading volume. You want your spreads to be as tight as possible since you will be entering the market frequently.

Thanks for your reply.
These are the pairs I would be more interested in because not having a wider spread to deal with must be a definite advantage.
I have also noticed that the spreads on other pairs is not constant, they do narrow a bit from time to time.

Thanks for your reply.
These are the pairs I would be more interested in because not having a wider spread to deal with must be a definite advantage.
I have also noticed that the spreads on other pairs is not constant, they do narrow a bit from time to time.

Glad you like it.

hey there

just remember the behaviour of a currency pair is based on the mixing of the 2 currencies own INDIVIDUAL behaviours .....

heres my team list I comment on here at T2W

CAD, NZD, AUD, CHF , USD, EUR, GBP, JPY

learn about how each of them behave .....then trade the pairing that offers the best chance of creating profitablity from diverence.....by

one increasing in Value
one decreasing in Value

and sure the USD is an ok currency to have in the mix in the pair due to the tight spreads......but its certainly not in the top 2-3 re trending and volatility :smart:

N