How are poker and trading related/compared?

Is there any etiquette expected in poker ? I mean if one is "body watching" what's to stop someone acting an A.rse off and on ? or would they be thrown out of the game for being "silly" Could someone be silent silly with body/facial expressions ? I.e. wear a pair of glasses with intermittent wash wipers, with spinning bow tie ?

In some martial arts discipline you can act "The monkey" to off put/ poke a stick at your opponents to wind them up to lose some control...... so is that allowed in poker ?

I'm seeing these TV ad's about finding a poker star in you, and it all seems a bit "james Bondish" cool hand luke type stuff, are all poker players that cool ? I dont see the Joker or the Riddler sitting at these tables and yet these characters exist ! So are they banned ?

Thank you.

You can dress up as a clown if you want but cannot really taunt other players or pitboss will be called to give warning. Jokes are allowed, its a social game afterall!

Also, it is frowned upon in some places to "talk about your hand" or what you think someone else has during a hand.

r would they be thrown out of the game for being "silly" Could someone be silent silly with body/facial expressions ? I.e. wear a pair of glasses with intermittent wash wipers, with spinning bow tie ?

As far as wearing silly glasses you need not travel far. Look at 2004 WSOP Main event Champion Greg Raymer, he popularized the funny glasses. There was also a guy named Winston who wore big ol' fake teeth in the following years...