Hot forex

its a given after opening an account a rep would always call to verify i guess!! and assist its with all brokers but some can be a bit annoying, I had a call once from capital one (a broker we all should avoid) he was killing me and trying to make me join i shut him down!

The call is just a sales strategy that every broker uses. Whether the company is good or not is a totally different matter!!

The call is just a sales strategy that every broker uses. Whether the company is good or not is a totally different matter!!

I agree with your point (2 different matters) but I don't think that's a strategy. It's just an activity to consult their new client.

Last edited:
partly a strategy partly a consulting activity, i guess its a bundle and the call comes with it, and its up to the trader/client on what and how he handles it :)

nah, anyone can join i think its a 250 dollar contest, the photos of the winners are on the site, pretty cool

You should deposit more than the minimum because in forex field, more capital would make your account last longer and avoid the burned.

has anyone watched the apple event yesterday.. man that iphone6 is really something. but on the other hand a 10k rolex is definitly something to brag about. well done sir

the strength of the USD can be felt even locally here at south east asia, i think the USD is gaining momentum but who know till when.

Hot Forex adds CFDs on Alibaba shares on its trading platform

We are pleased to announce the addition of the hottest Initial Public Offering of the year – ALIBABA, which was listed on the NYSE on Friday 19th September 2014!

As a Hot Forex client, you can now trade CFDs on ALIBABA shares with 20% margin.

With the addition of ALIBABA, Hot Forex now offers traders access to CFDs on the shares of 37 international corporations giving you the opportunity to diversify your investment portfolio.

Whether you are trading with the Hot Forex MT4 platform, WebTrader, iPhone or Android application, you will never be far from the world’s most traded shares. For a full list of shares and their specifications, please visit our website

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated customer support team via my********, live chat, or by telephone on +44 2033185978.

10686776_813371348715814_8114510882618933726_n.jpg

Bought 400 shares just for test. It is common that company passing the IPO get experience good stable growth for first 3-4 month so don't miss the chance to earn easy money.