Hot forex

Hi Samira, I know you are a lady I dont imagine a guy with such name even from India... my experience with FX is not really long but long enough to share some knowledge ... how about you ? what kind of account do you have ?

Hi Samira, I know you are a lady I dont imagine a guy with such name even from India... my experience with FX is not really long but long enough to share some knowledge ... how about you ? what kind of account do you have ?

Well,

I have Micro account with Hotforex. and I am thinking to move to premium end of this month. what about you ?

great good luck then! I used to trade via an Islamic account but for now I am trading under a PAMM account which is perfect when you have lot of things to take care of and you can focus with the market.

it has got a great benefits ... pro traders will take care of your money that you invested in the account they will trade with it and you will get about 70% of the profits they make with the possibility of withdrawal at any time ... so basically you sit and watch your money grow and you can take it when you want !
I have been using a managed account since some weeks and it works so well !

As you said "pro traders will take care of your money that you invested in the account they will trade with it and you will get about 70%" what about if they lost money ?

Hi there,

I am currently trading through an fx broker in London regulated of course.

They give me Currenex ECN platform and I also got MT4 with Currenex pricing which gives me the MT4front end but with ECN pricing. Allows me to plug in my ea and robots through api.

Spreads are around 0.6 on eur/usd and I'm paying $10 per million.

Has anyone got a better deal than this? And if so please tell me with who?

Regards,

Hi there,

I am currently trading through an fx broker in London regulated of course.

They give me Currenex ECN platform and I also got MT4 with Currenex pricing which gives me the MT4front end but with ECN pricing. Allows me to plug in my ea and robots through api.

Spreads are around 0.6 on eur/usd and I'm paying $10 per million.

Has anyone got a better deal than this? And if so please tell me with who?

Regards,

Its look like advertising stuff :?

wow, good broker if you ask me! but the question is always how long have they been up and running! and how long will they last? :)

Thanks mate.

I thought it was good. Lets see how long until i complain on here about them!

hahaha:LOL:

hahaha keep us posted if anything new comes up and good luck mate on your new FX adventure :D

samira: I think he is talking about his broker :)

how is everyone doing! its been a while since my last visit here, things a guess are qorking fine and people are busy making money ei! :)

I guess everything is fine, but i've read in other forums abount US clients not being accepted any more due to regulations or something :)

I guess everything is fine, but i've read in other forums abount US clients not being accepted any more due to regulations or something :)

I heard the same, They do not accept USA traders anymore due to USA government new rules and regulation. I am really sad for USA traders :(

I heard the same thing but guyz I think they are just respecting the regulations, .. laws in the US they dont allow the their citizens to use offshore brokers as I know !

jees this is a lutz thread.......like a soap opera with the worst actors in history

N