Hot forex

Both are important as you always require someone to teach you how to learn earning money from forex trading and i think that is the reason that a new type of trading is also introduced in the market called as social trading where junior traders can take benefit by following senior traders and copy their trades too. On the other hand, senior traders or experienced can show case their skills with such type of trading and i guess this broker is also offering such type of trading.

Yeah exactly they offer social account for that https://www.********.com/hf/en/landing-pages/social-trading.html

I havent tried the social account, any idea how it works? i mean personal exp etc?

They charge 1 pip spread, but I think if you find reliable and trustworthy signal provider or come across some pro in their platform who share valuable trading info, then I think it is a worthly costs.:D

I tried once but I prefer to develop and polish my own trading strategy, rather than cluelessly follow somebody other.

I havent tried the social account, any idea how it works? i mean personal exp etc?

It's like Facebook or Linkedin, a trading social network and we can share insight, EA, system. (y) Good for us to find a place to talk and polish trading. And if I am not wrong, the social is not limited in one broker, also other brokers.

oh so thats how it works, hey not bad at all. basically its a social media for forex traders..

It's like Facebook or Linkedin, a trading social network and we can share insight, EA, system. (y) Good for us to find a place to talk and polish trading. And if I am not wrong, the social is not limited in one broker, also other brokers.

I wonder can I connect other platforms, not MT4 to copy their orders, for example thinkorswim?

Im not platform guru, though i think it can be possible (like from an IT prospective its doable) but the thing not a lot i guess would go that far (though it can be profitable if done right) lets see what other traders think.

Im not platform guru, though i think it can be possible (like from an IT prospective its doable) but the thing not a lot i guess would go that far (though it can be profitable if done right) lets see what other traders think.

Yeah, actually I found HF supports only MT4 platform. But still support said it is possible to trade with custom made platform via API, using HF's liquidity. It looks like a reasonable option for me. :)

thanks for the update, actually i was uncertain of it, im not much of a technical guy anyway! but this can suit some traders never the less. especially those with more complicated EAs in my opinion lol.

EAs are really hard to trust if you are not a developer and those who wishes to go automated using EA on MT4 platform should read the EA manual first.

EAs are really hard to trust if you are not a developer and those who wishes to go automated using EA on MT4 platform should read the EA manual first.

Do you think EA creators will write manuals for them to reveal how they work? I doubt :D

Maybe some of them doesn't reveals their EA facts and that's the reason many traders who try these EAs get their account emptied, EA are usually designed to follow technical analysis i guess and that's why they need to monitor during news release. Those who are able to code finds it more easier to write EA code themselves by picking up the best strategies.

Maybe some of them doesn't reveals their EA facts and that's the reason many traders who try these EAs get their account emptied, EA are usually designed to follow technical analysis i guess and that's why they need to monitor during news release. Those who are able to code finds it more easier to write EA code themselves by picking up the best strategies.

Majority of EAs are crap if you use EA make sure you understand in every detail how it works.:)

I guess many of these EAs and signals services are meant to double the trouble usually..

Doesn't exist

I'm not talking about holy grails or money making machines. :) Of course if they exist nobody will let them go public. I'm talking about low or moderate-yield EA's which gains pay for itself and can allow to make some thousands bucks more..
They don't exist too?

I'm not talking about holy grails or money making machines. :) Of course if they exist nobody will let them go public. I'm talking about low or moderate-yield EA's which gains pay for itself and can allow to make some thousands bucks more..
They don't exist too?
I'm not referring to Holy grails because that's la la land thinking. I am referring to anything else that executes trades purely on technical parameters. The only time this genuinely works is if you are operating off nanosecond decisions which would cost hundreds of thousands in equipment, location, PhD level developers, and the list goes on. You won't find a successful system because they don't exist. Anything someone shows you otherwise is deceiving you.

I'm not referring to Holy grails because that's la la land thinking. I am referring to anything else that executes trades purely on technical parameters. The only time this genuinely works is if you are operating off nanosecond decisions which would cost hundreds of thousands in equipment, location, PhD level developers, and the list goes on. You won't find a successful system because they don't exist. Anything someone shows you otherwise is deceiving you.

Omg :D well based on my experience breakout EAs and regulated broker with good execution will cost much less..