Hot forex

Missed this one and wonder if it is happen in next a day as a rountine, I am interested in China economic.

Their webinars should be archived somewhere. have you tried to dig up this in personal area? What about youtube? I'll try to look this up for you..:)

^
YouTube could have some past webinar because someone did record and publish them. I often use YouTube for searching after finding nothing with Google. It worked many times.

In Нotforex demo contest can I withdraw the prize after it was credited to my live account or there is volume requirement to meet? Anybody knows?

It depends on the contest, i mean some contests offer tradable prizes, and other i would safely say are withdrawable, but just to be sure, its better to contact support to verify, even simple contest are not that easy to acquire coz usually they have lots of participants, but never the less its still fun to try.

It depends on the contest, i mean some contests offer tradable prizes, and other i would safely say are withdrawable, but just to be sure, its better to contact support to verify, even simple contest are not that easy to acquire coz usually they have lots of participants, but never the less its still fun to try.

Well I' talking about this contest https://www.********.com/hf/en/contest/demo-contest.html

My eyes are dizzy reading their ToS really. (that's the nature of ToS actually :cheesy:)
Would really appreciate if you enlarge on this question

yeah but no matter how long and boring most ToS's are its essential to go through them, unless one is ready to face some unexpected results after not reading the ToS then there is no right to atually complaint about them :D

yeah but no matter how long and boring most ToS's are its essential to go through them, unless one is ready to face some unexpected results after not reading the ToS then there is no right to atually complaint about them :D

Lol, true :cheesy:
The point is that some clauses from ToS are too confusing you need to know how to interpret them, so probably we need lawyer here

If we must hire a lawer (too expensive), I think I will lie down and leave for broker do what they want. If we cannot resist, enjoy it.

If we must hire a lawer (too expensive), I think I will lie down and leave for broker do what they want. If we cannot resist, enjoy it.

Well when it comes to trading with 5-10K deposit (in my case) I'd better to spend 100-200 bucks to get an expert view on ToS rather than leaving complaints on forums later if something goes wrong...
Double-edge sword..

yeah thats a good point, with such capital u can always seek expert advice, and even get to know people that know people that have a clearer view of whats going on in the market, its human nature that a lot of us wont actually spend some free time to share some free tips, id say about 80% of people would rather keep it to them selves. but paying is a good way to seek such good insight though im not a fan of paying for anything.

Well when it comes to trading with 5-10K deposit (in my case) I'd better to spend 100-200 bucks to get an expert view on ToS rather than leaving complaints on forums later if something goes wrong...
Double-edge sword..

What is the service to have expert view on ToS for 100-200 bucks?

What is the service to have expert view on ToS for 100-200 bucks?

Well I guess local lawyer can help you to deal with tricky clauses in ToS but I think he should know the laws where the broker is registered.:)
So lets take it as a basic clause that broker don't want to cheat you.

Hot-Forex Launch: Loyalty Rewards.

2h2gxl2.jpg

Dear Client,

Make every trade count by joining Hot-Forex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program!* The more you trade, the more Hot-Forex Bars you’ll earn. Exchange them for CASH or trading services, it’s your choice!

There are 4 different reward levels for you to trade your way up to and the more active trading days you accumulate, the more Hot-Forex Bars you’ll earn for each round-turn lot you trade!

Start Earning Your Trading Rewards

You can claim the following rewards just for trading with Hot-Forex*:

Cash Reward
12 Months Subscription to Trading Central
Hot-Forex Debit Card
1 Month Access to Advanced VPS
1 hour private session with a Hot-Forex Market Analyst
3 Month Access to Advanced VPS
Register for the Hot-Forex Trading Rewards Loyalty Program and start earning today!

*Terms and Conditions apply

If you have any questions, comments or feedback, feel free to get in touch with our dedicated Customer Support Team via myHot-Forex, live chat.

Warm regards,

The Hot-Forex Team

Is it free to join this program? How traders are qualified for each level?Thanks.

yeah thats should be how it works, the reward system is totally good, I like the new updates more and more..