Hot forex

Just trade and trade, more lots traded, you must be getting higher level

Well as I can see their loyalty program is a kind of rebates, well it may fit scalpers like me, though I wonder can I receive rebates and get additional discount from this program..Maybe rep can enlighten me on this matter?:)

Yes, it's kind of rebates program but you don't get cash, instead it's ******** related products or services. Anyway, if it doesn't cost anything to join, why don't we sign up?

yeah i think thats how it works, ill look into it, and study it thoroghly its a good added service if you ask me, makes things interesting

Yes, it's kind of rebates program but you don't get cash, instead it's ******** related products or services. Anyway, if it doesn't cost anything to join, why don't we sign up?

Can't find it in my personal area, how do subscribe to this program? or its done automatically, being a HF traders makes you the participant for this program right??

IT has a sign-up button right on the page, please check carefully on the site or the link attached in the post of HF representative.

Hot-Forex obtains the FSB (South Africa) License

2u89oqa.jpg

Dear Clients and Partners,

In line with our previous communications relating to the expansion of Hot-Forex , we are excited to announce that in addition to the licenses held under the Financial Services Commission (FSC) , the Financial Service Authority (SVGFSA) and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) license, the Hot-Forex brand is now officially licensed by the Financial Services board (FSB) of South Africa through HF Markets (SA) Ltd.

The license is under the name HF Markets SA (PTY) Ltd with license number 46632.

This latest addition to the group shows the commitment of Hot-Forex to develop into a truly global and mutli-regulated brand and better serve its partners and clients.

This is a new milestone in the steady growth of Hot-Forex , demonstrating the continued success of the Company only made possible by our clients and partners and our relentless efforts to extend the best and safest trading environment to our Clients and Partners around the world.

Best Regards,

The Hot-Forex Management

Last edited:
Yeah i got an email about this, its another added plus in my opinion, in the end of the day, the more the marrier i say.

It is a plus point for any established broker for expanding itself to more countries and more communities. In past they also offered traders / customers with diversified products portfolio i.e, binary options trading (optiontrade) powered by ******** and now this, i guess it is a good news.

yeah, it feels like an expansion of some sort, i guess the broker is getting bigger, and is working of catering services to more clients.

yeah, it feels like an expansion of some sort, i guess the broker is getting bigger, and is working of catering services to more clients.

At the end of the day 2 important points people should not forget

1) Does the jurisdiction protect in any way like a an Insurance or a safety fund in case of Broker default, AND SPECIALLY FOR OTC PRODUCT LIKE FX

As on today only UK registered (100% not just rep office) offers such protection
May be Germany and Singapore does ! but not sure

2) OTC product unless it is true ECN there is a Clear and Present danger of conflict of interest lets not kid ourselves

Best of both worlds, Trade FX Currency futures and Options on those via a UK registered brokers
NOT CFDs but true EXCHANGE TRADED product

Down side of futures:
Less leverage ( actually it is better not to have stupid leverage)
Expiry every 3 months

one thing about regulators, and this is just an opinion, they make things more complicated, it does have its pros and cons i have to agree, and yes traders with larger deposits and bigger investments should be cautious never the less. as a trader as much as possible i would love to trade the maximum privilege as well as the max safety.. along the way one will have to compromise one of the two since the way it going, we cant actually have both (or maybe some could) on a personal note i do not trade hundred of thousands, and i do forex more like a hobbie, im not playing i do treat it seriously but there are other things to take care of like business and family and what not. i guess all this chaos is what makes forex loveable.

im not a regulatory guru or anything, but if im not mistaken this broker has the FSC the FSB and regitered with CySec and FCA UK, im not 100% assured, but im on tiptoes in anticipation of the next move, and i hope its good.

one thing about regulators, and this is just an opinion, they make things more complicated, it does have its pros and cons i have to agree, and yes traders with larger deposits and bigger investments should be cautious never the less. as a trader as much as possible i would love to trade the maximum privilege as well as the max safety.. along the way one will have to compromise one of the two since the way it going, we cant actually have both (or maybe some could) on a personal note i do not trade hundred of thousands, and i do forex more like a hobbie, im not playing i do treat it seriously but there are other things to take care of like business and family and what not. i guess all this chaos is what makes forex loveable.

im not a regulatory guru or anything, but if im not mistaken this broker has the FSC the FSB and regitered with CySec and FCA UK, im not 100% assured, but im on tiptoes in anticipation of the next move, and i hope its good.

Really can't make out if you support good market regulation or support wild west !
It is because of regulatory oversight other wise every tom dick and Harry would be opening so called brokerages and fleecing people DO you know with a small tin pot countries it costs only few thousand dollars to sart a Brokerage business , wil you trust them!

nah im not against or with anyone i mean, in terms of regulations, it only reminds me of the standardization theory, which some people think as a conspiracy, brokers can be opened as low as 50k usd, some say say it can be done with a cheaper price actually thats why we have a pool of couple of thousands brokers all claiming to be the best. in the end what matters is consistency, and how long a broker owner can manage the business in a fast changing market? 5 years? a decade maybe? despite the regulation, many have very strict regulations and will last months. it does happens, many big names closed, and everyday small ones thrive to make a name.. thats the thing that WE traders deal with everyday, choosing the right one? choosing the best? personally all i need is a broker that works really, as long as i earn then its good.

At the end of the day 2 important points people should not forget

1) Does the jurisdiction protect in any way like a an Insurance or a safety fund in case of Broker default, AND SPECIALLY FOR OTC PRODUCT LIKE FX

As on today only UK registered (100% not just rep office) offers such protection
May be Germany and Singapore does ! but not sure

2) OTC product unless it is true ECN there is a Clear and Present danger of conflict of interest lets not kid ourselves

Best of both worlds, Trade FX Currency futures and Options on those via a UK registered brokers
NOT CFDs but true EXCHANGE TRADED product

Down side of futures:
Less leverage ( actually it is better not to have stupid leverage)
Expiry every 3 months

Nevertheless OTC retail trading is still profitable for me. :)

I always say that stupid man wants to teach while clever wants to learn.

Nevertheless OTC retail trading is still profitable for me. :)

I always say that stupid man wants to teach while clever wants to learn.

Agreed and that's why many of the traders are making profits every day while learning from forums, from their and others trading experiences.

Agreed and that's why many of the traders are making profits every day while learning from forums, from their and others trading experiences.

Well T2W is mostly focused on futures and stock trading that's why I prefer to read FF and sometimes look through the expert articles there.

Both are important as you always require someone to teach you how to learn earning money from forex trading and i think that is the reason that a new type of trading is also introduced in the market called as social trading where junior traders can take benefit by following senior traders and copy their trades too. On the other hand, senior traders or experienced can show case their skills with such type of trading and i guess this broker is also offering such type of trading.

well yeah i have to agree to certain extent :) I mean we make the best of what we have, we learn, pass what we kno, let others decide as well. being flexible and absorbent is what makes us who we are..