Hot forex

Ill leave that VIP account for later, I still cant afford it even if its reduced to 20k, though its really enthusing.

Choose other account if you can't afford VIP what's the issue?
Liw9-SSw3.jpg
:|

Mine was founded with 1k ( not vip thaugh) no problem at all, and hat the bonus as well. Satisfied so far.

who know one day you could, you can never tell, I read an article once about a japanese gamer who made it to the top of the japanese stock market or something, now if thats doable then nothing is impossible LOL

Mine was founded with 1k ( not vip thaugh) no problem at all, and hat the bonus as well. Satisfied so far.

How come? I see you're from Canada but Нotforex doesn't accept Canada residents:|

he might be canadian trading from out side canada, or something like india where trading online is against the law but you will find thousands of indian traders. :D there is always a way, but never the less hey best of luck :)

Is there any way for US trader to trade offshore? I figured out some ways but is there any bad results if we across it?

im not sure and i wont advice it, some would move to a different location if its not much of a hassle, i guess its like a location thing, not necessarily a citizenship

Is there any way for US trader to trade offshore? I figured out some ways but is there any bad results if we across it?

offshore brokers won't accept us residents because of:
Fatca - Foreign account tax compliance act - makes it hard for US citizens to invest outside US.
Possible shadowing from US NSA cuz they're really obsessed with security, AML activities, etc.

yup thats it most probably, its an obsession it has its pros and cons, but ill leave that to those law makers hoping they know what they are doing. sad part is we cant do jeez about it.

offshore brokers won't accept us residents because of:
Fatca - Foreign account tax compliance act - makes it hard for US citizens to invest outside US.
Possible shadowing from US NSA cuz they're really obsessed with security, AML activities, etc.

Thanks for clearing it out but I think the simple explaination is US is the most richest country and the goverment don't want the money fly to other countries. :cheesy: Many brokers I see, even well known and big as Interactive, Saxo Bank, Hot Forex and Fxpro don't accept US trader.

and i believe there are more that impose strict rules against US Canada or i think even Japan traders.

Thanks for clearing it out but I think the simple explaination is US is the most richest country and the goverment don't want the money fly to other countries. :cheesy: Many brokers I see, even well known and big as Interactive, Saxo Bank, Hot Forex and Fxpro don't accept US trader.

Yeah basically this is the reason in blatant words :)

I wont say the richest country! :) but yeah they can be very influential thats for sure. little do people realize how easy it is for them to manipulate world markets at will, it might be a theory but i do believe they do :)

yup, and if u ask me i would say this is barely scratching the surface.. its a game to them, and even these kind of fees might as well part of a bigger plan, or can be some sort of an escape goat. LOL never the less we make the best of what we have here, lets make use of it :)