Hot forex

Wise choice is not always obvious and lays on the surface;). I was trading with both UK and offshore brokers, both are not free of drawbacks, but our goal is to pick lesser of two evils :LOL:

going for a smaller country jurisdiction with diff law system and language, with Less client money protection is a "WISE CHOICE"

Lets talk simple facts here

going for a smaller country jurisdiction with diff law system and language, with Less client money protection is a "WISE CHOICE"

Lets talk simple facts here

Well it's not only legal points. Have you tried to compare trading conditions (real trading conditions, not found on myfxbook) between HF and other brokers? I think no.

Well it's not only legal points. Have you tried to compare trading conditions (real trading conditions, not found on myfxbook) between HF and other brokers? I think no.

SO you mean things like spreads swap rates etc!
but you are diverting from the crucial question! of FSCS protection being better than Cysec
But if you are hell bent on promoting such brokers ,, you win ok
I hope people see the simple logic in what many have pointed out about broker quality/ safety etc
Specially in OTC market

SO you mean things like spreads swap rates etc!
but you are diverting from the crucial question! of FSCS protection being better than Cysec
But if you are hell bent on promoting such brokers ,, you win ok
I hope people see the simple logic in what many have pointed out about broker quality/ safety etc
Specially in OTC market

I agree that FCA is better. :) It's just a matter of choice and I respect yours.

bottom line is, HF is affilieted with the FSC and the FCA and the CySec, i say the more the marrier.

bottom line is, HF is affilieted with the FSC and the FCA and the CySec, i say the more the marrier.

Bottom line is why get in bed with a less regulated entity when you have Uk registered brokers where you get complete 50 thousand pound cover
+ there is a good chance that there will be a higher entry barrier so better capitalized businesses get in to this area!
Why bother with Cysec and Malta and BVI

Just entered the Hot forex social network for a while, and I figured out it's possible to make order from it, but don't know how different between trading on that web platform and MT4 platform, would all trades go from it save on MT4 history as well? Anyone tried it, please advise.

Just entered the Hot forex social network for a while, and I figured out it's possible to make order from it, but don't know how different between trading on that web platform and MT4 platform, would all trades go from it save on MT4 history as well? Anyone tried it, please advise.

Have you tried it on demo or real account? Any worthy signal providers listed there?

is it like an additional service for signal providers?

Not service but additional platform for offering signals to HF traders. Had no spare time to fill it with testing of this account, maybe on the next week.:)
Cheers

Hot Forex awarded Online Broker of the Year - Europe 2015.

ka0fo0.jpg

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to announce that Hot Forex has recently been awarded the title of ‘Online Broker of the Year - Europe 2015’ by the European Magazine which recognizes organizations and individuals that move their industries forward.

This distinction honors Hot Forex’s continuous efforts to provide clients with top-notch trading services, new features and innovative tools backed up by outstanding customer support.

We would like to thank our dedicated staff and loyal clients for being part of this success story.

Best Regards,

The Hot Forex Support Team

Hi, there is ******** discussion! Maybe the awareness is not high as some top brokers, but it's service and professional is well, regulated by FSC, I think maybe FCS's regulation same as FSA and NFA, provide micro trading account, fast withdraw speed and even Chinese customer service.

Are you trading on micro account?

I must join the webinar Trading the News Effectively in FX. My fav pair is E/U and it get affected by news.

I must join the webinar Trading the News Effectively in FX. My fav pair is E/U and it get affected by news.

I'm not a fan of technical analysis that's why I missed a good part of their webinars dedicated to S/R, bollingers and other stuff. But now it becomes much more interesting, will surely attend their fundamental trading webinar to get fresh views on this type of analysis.:smart:

its another good thing to have the best of both, make use of both tech and funda in my opinion, but no two traders are the same.

20k $ is quite good for Vip account, I noticed other broker offered vip account with at least 40k or 50k, but it's still a dream with me.

yes, Idk when it applied new required deposit but 2 years ago I checked was $40k, a half is quite good but actually I cannot afford.