Hope and finspreads

neuron

-Hi t2w-

My " presuppositions" formulated since joining t2w :
My business is to use it to take profits from the market with low risk, using leverage. As a trader, I control my environment - it do not control me”

Anyway, I have 7 weeks of 1p trades at Finspreads who go 24 hours with a new flash platform. The key question is which markets should I trade.?
I want strategies, which help to maximise my experience in the markets.

US shares look most tempting, binary bets seem less attractive. Other online markets available are indices currencies commoditiesnot foretting metals

Any suggestions and advice regarding the markets to trade from your experience, will give me hope and help install functional beliefs. My target is to use 1p trades and use the luxury of low cost error judgement!

As a control,my first strategy involves a monkey and 10 darts thrown at the US market... just to see the% win .

-TIA -rab_

Last edited:
best markets/contracts to trade? this depends on how much time you have and whether you intend to trade EOD or intraday?

-C6ackp-

I totally hear you on that . I admit to not being able to entertain a proper vision of what trading is call it beginner’s mind, I know breaking the rules makes one pay the price and is often called bad luck , but Iam not that advanced yet!

I am interested in taking a fast train to successful trading. I have a day job and could trade US shares of an evening

The big question is which market(s)? I believe that focusing and learning a single(?) market is judicious. Time wise I think picking say 10- 12 trades on the radar- Nasdaq? or other ? and learning about fundamentals and techs of these folk should fill the hallway in my mind, which is cluttered enough!
Annoyingly my screened stocks have the habit of not being on fins platform but they say market cap of 1 billion then phone.

-rab-