Honesty

i8uguys

Hi
Who would you trust with your money on the forum?
I’m looking for Someone trustworthy and transparent to possibly mentor me, and possibly receive a percentage of the winnings on trades Recommended to me if someone is prepared to send me daily,weekly,monthly trades.

Don't do this. Learn to trade. Trade your own money. Its not impossible.

When you're doing the work and you're financing the account and you're taking the financial risk, how is it a good business plan to pay someone else a cut?

Agree with tomorton, totally.
Learn to fish, don't wait on others to throw you a sprat or two.

Alternatively, if you insist on this, look for trading sites that have a trade-copier facility.
At least there might be some transparency, or visible track-record.

Hi
Who would you trust with your money on the forum?
I’m looking for Someone trustworthy and transparent to possibly mentor me, and possibly receive a percentage of the winnings on trades Recommended to me if someone is prepared to send me daily,weekly,monthly trades.
your asking to be scammed there are plenty of folks who are dying to exploit inexperienced traders , your better off doing it your self .

The best way is to build strategies yourself.

There are many black-box trading systems out there that show extraordinary performance in their ads and stop working as soon as you bought it.

Since we don't know how they backtest their strategies to achieve the stated performance, what trading logic they use, which assets they trade it on, we can't tell if the strategy is sound and whether it is any good in forecasting price in the future.

To avoid this, a trader should understand the strategy that they are trading and its edge, before committing their hard-earned money.

I share exactly how to backtest and build trading strategies properly on my YouTube channel, consider subscribing if you find it useful:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/trader_hc

Looking for honesty here, who actually keeps a track record of their trading results?
I think you'll find that everybody who treats trading as a source of income does exactly this. Those that are just seeking entertainment don't need to.

Forgive me if this sounds a bit harsh, but if I had the verifiable credentials to mentor someone why would I take a chance on tying up noticeable amounts of my time and effort on mentoring someone who may well not have the talent to succeed in this business.

Forgive me if this sounds a bit harsh, but if I had the verifiable credentials to mentor someone why would I take a chance on tying up noticeable amounts of my time and effort on mentoring someone who may well not have the talent to succeed in this business.
Thats the problem with this industry.
People are buying the "laptop-at-the-beach" lifestyle first.
Also, there are no limits to entry.
Pretty much all other careers require some kind of proof of aptitude, whether it be a pilot, soldier, doctor, etc. There is no rejection of candidates to trading. (bit like university education nowadays. You used to have to prove your aptitude to be given free education, now anybody can join as long as you are willing to indebt yourself, buts that an entirely different rant.)

Also, a good trader doesnt automatically mean a good and patient teacher.
You could be a whizz trader, but poor educator. and vice versa.

So, we have good and capable student, or a bad student with money.
You also have either;
Good traders / good teachers.
Good traders / bad at teaching.
Bad traders / good teachers.
Bad traders / bad teachers.

Good student / good trader / good teacher.
Good student / good trader / bad teacher ....
etc

You do the maths!!!!
Hope you had a great week, and thumbs up for the next. :)

You're spot on! Most people are not cut out to be traders – the stats prove it.

As for courses / training / systems: wasn't it the blokes who sold the shovels who made most money in the Klondike?

Don't do this. Learn to trade. Trade your own money. Its not impossible.

When you're doing the work and you're financing the account and you're taking the financial risk, how is it a good business plan to pay someone else a cut?
Truly agree!