Home Trading Desk

lquinton

2 0
Hi all, can anyone upload pictures of there trading desks with list of what you are using i.e. PC(what spec), Monitors etc etc

I am interested in making one for myself real soon.

Thanks

Len

bootsyjam

229 22
Len, these fellas will give you the best deal going Multi Monitor PC Computers | Multiple/Dual Screen Setup:: Computer Planet
Check out their bundles section. You need a fairly powerful base unit for a) speed and b) to drive 4 monitors. Just have a laptop for general internet stuff. Try to plug directly into broadband rather than having wireless.
I have 4 screen set up, I got all the parts separately 3 years ago and it cost the sameish as the finished bundle price that these fellas are advertising. Haven't used them yet but will be when I upgrade my base unit after 3 years. Rough guess it will cost 1.3k in total, that really ain't bad at all, hope you weren't thinking you could do it all for about £600?!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock