Holy grail for sale - please apply below

guys and gals

the Wizard has gone...........none of the bids here excited him and even my collection of Beano comics failed to win the prize

many thanks to all who contributed ......but he is gone .........no idea where but we wish him well ...........

have a great new year everyone ...........
N

guys and gals

the Wizard has gone...........none of the bids here excited him and even my collection of Beano comics failed to win the prize

many thanks to all who contributed ......but he is gone .........no idea where but we wish him well ...........

N
Such a shame. Looks like its back to the ultimate grail finding tool then! Bargin!

HOLY GRAIL OF TRADING FOR SALE

The Holy Grail is lurking in all of us .......it just needs to be found and paid for ......with time,experience and money .............otherwise why are we all still here ?

so heres the offer from a fictitious and mystical master of Trading who now offers it to the highest bidding Apprentice who will become truly the owner of the holy grail

HOLY GRAIL FOR SALE

offered - minimum 300 pips (forex) or 300 points (DOW/FTSE/DAX etc) a week will be made in profit. Note all Trades are opened and closed during the Week ....no open trades over weekends

Hours - this will require a minimum of 4 hours a day , 5 days a week .......Note owner may have to work overtime sometimes to ensure the weekly pips/points are achieved in difficult market conditions

Terms and conditions

The wizard will train the apprentice to trade profitably and consistently for the rest of the apprentices lifetime (as long as all the rules and conditions of the system is followed)..no one else will ever be trained whilst the apprentice trades the system

duration - The training course will take as long as required before the Apprentice is deemed ready to trade and make 300 points/pips a week consistently and profitably .....this will be decided by the wizard and only the wizard - the apprentice has no say in the matter ......if the apprentice leaves before completing the course no lifetime guarantee will be given by the wizard and he wil be allowed to train another apprentice .....any unsupervised Live trading by the Apprentice before he /she has passed the course will not be underwritten by the wizard and the magic will not work

The Apprentice must also fund themselves during the training period which will be daily and using on-line facilities ..........the timings to be mutually agreed

The apprentice must also fund their own trading accounts , Trading platform and associated Hardware.....no funding is provided by the Wizard and no losses will be subsidised by the wizard (See other comments)

FEE
the Fee will be a one off payment to the Wizard in US Dollars to the wizards bank account - in advance
The Fee will be the value of the highest bid recieved during the auction period on this thread

bidding and questions can now commence :smart:
N
Show me a profit and loss and I will buy many!!!

Attachments

• 3M Trade.jpg
    3M Trade.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 241
guys and gals

N

Translation: NVP has now collected contact details via PM of 200 interested parties and has recruited 20 muppets.

Mission accomplished.

Well done, sir :clap: :clap: :clap:

the wiz has gone .........he will be back next year ......

hey all

heres a thread that will hopefully get some posts and discussions going

how much are you prepared to pay for the true holy grail of trading :innocent:

See the next post
n
3 usd, PAYPAL Payment,OK?

Last edited: