Hola! Como Estas?

Nowler

Experienced member
1,490 219
Hey folks!

Been a while :)
Hope you are all doing great in these interesting and exciting times?!

I have not really logged in that much as I have been super busy, but just wanted to jump in and divvy out a few wet willies :)

Have I missed anything exciting on the board?

UK out of the EU now... anyone want to buy some Irish passports off me? :)
Yeah, they are written in crayon, but wilth attention on CV19, Gamestop, Silver and Trump Impeachment, who's going to notice!?

Reactions: cantagril

Nowler

Experienced member
1,490 219
Haha. 🙃

Welcome back to the madhouse @Nowler :D

We missed you, honest we did!

😇

I must have missed some entertaining stuff over the months?!
Last time I was here we had the oddball posting about a million posts a day (may or may not be an exaggeration), and attacking everyone.

Lockdown must have fuelled a few popcorn eating moments.

Anyone's trading/investing seen some dramatic changes? Or just business as usual?

I'll try be a bit more active.

Reactions: MasterOfCoin

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,226 2,993
I must have missed some entertaining stuff over the months?!
Last time I was here we had the oddball posting about a million posts a day (may or may not be an exaggeration), and attacking everyone.

Lockdown must have fuelled a few popcorn eating moments.

Anyone's trading/investing seen some dramatic changes? Or just business as usual?

I'll try be a bit more active.
Atilla is starting the S+P comp back up next week, so timing couldn't be better.
Potential free dollar, just for forecasting once a week (y)

Reactions: Nowler

1nvest

284 102
ironically, he left us in peace some time back..now he's back at the same time as yourself Nowler :unsure:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock