Hola! Como Estas?

Nowler

Experienced member
Hey folks!

Been a while :)
Hope you are all doing great in these interesting and exciting times?!

I have not really logged in that much as I have been super busy, but just wanted to jump in and divvy out a few wet willies :)

Have I missed anything exciting on the board?

UK out of the EU now... anyone want to buy some Irish passports off me? :)
Yeah, they are written in crayon, but wilth attention on CV19, Gamestop, Silver and Trump Impeachment, who's going to notice!?

Haha. 🙃

Welcome back to the madhouse @Nowler :D

We missed you, honest we did!

😇

I must have missed some entertaining stuff over the months?!
Last time I was here we had the oddball posting about a million posts a day (may or may not be an exaggeration), and attacking everyone.

Lockdown must have fuelled a few popcorn eating moments.

Anyone's trading/investing seen some dramatic changes? Or just business as usual?

I'll try be a bit more active.

I must have missed some entertaining stuff over the months?!
Last time I was here we had the oddball posting about a million posts a day (may or may not be an exaggeration), and attacking everyone.

Lockdown must have fuelled a few popcorn eating moments.

Anyone's trading/investing seen some dramatic changes? Or just business as usual?

I'll try be a bit more active.
Atilla is starting the S+P comp back up next week, so timing couldn't be better.
Potential free dollar, just for forecasting once a week (y)

ironically, he left us in peace some time back..now he's back at the same time as yourself Nowler :unsure:

ironically, he left us in peace some time back..now he's back at the same time as yourself Nowler :unsure:
Ohhh...
Maybe we are one in the same...

The plot thickens!
Dun, dun, duuuuuun