Historical Dow Intraday (hour/minute) Trading?

beast2

Hello All,

Where can I get access to historical intraday trading info for DJIA by the minute or hour? Looking to go back 7 months and would like a way to do this for free.....(it's a recession.) Thank you much.

FXPro.com gives you free data on its demo MetaTrader platform for the DOW going back to 2000 but you need to scroll back slowly (particularly on the 1 minute) to allow time for all that daya to load!

DJI is the symbol.

FXPro.com gives you free data on its demo MetaTrader platform for the DOW going back to 2000 but you need to scroll back slowly (particularly on the 1 minute) to allow time for all that daya to load!

DJI is the symbol.

How do I get to the charts on that website? I can't find them.

There are no charts on the website - you download their MetaTrader platform which provides the charts!

Okay thanks, but how do I download the MetaTrader platform? I couldn't find it on that site.

I'm sorry, but I'm slow with this. I downloaded it and went onto DJI, but instead of a graph coming up it just says Waiting for Update. How do I get the graph up?

Obviously, it needs to update. I also suspect that you haven't created an account.

Go to File - Open an Account and follow the procedure...

Hello All,

Where can I get access to historical intraday trading info for DJIA by the minute or hour? Looking to go back 7 months and would like a way to do this for free.....(it's a recession.) Thank you much.

If you need intraday data, you are obviously daytrading. You won't get reliable live intraday data for free so will have to pay for it. All free intra day data is delayed.

As long as I have it, it's okay. I'm not daytrading, I'm just interested in seeing old intra-day graphs. As for my problem with the graphs, every single one has said waiting for update since I went onto it!