Dow Jones Index - historical intraday charts

djia

Hi

I'm just about to 'launch' into spread trading on the Dow Jones Index itself and have been looking for individual, historical, intraday charts for the Dow but can't find any anywhere. I can find them for 1 week, 3 months, etc., but these are not what I'm after.

Can anybody please suggest where I might find these? Ideally I am after the last 6 - 12 months of daily charts.

Thanks.

Rob

All DJI intraday charts 1min and 10 min are in the archives here, but it will take some time to find and extract them.

Hello,

I am looking for historical inter-day dow jones charts, and am not having much luck. Did you manage to this info? I would really appreciate any info you might have. Thanks.

Hi

I'm just about to 'launch' into spread trading on the Dow Jones Index itself and have been looking for individual, historical, intraday charts for the Dow but can't find any anywhere. I can find them for 1 week, 3 months, etc., but these are not what I'm after.

Can anybody please suggest where I might find these? Ideally I am after the last 6 - 12 months of daily charts.

Thanks.

Rob

I still have them from 2002- 2005... I'll see if I can arrange with Sharky to get them onto T2W ftp somewhere.The files are 40M+ so no chance to email...

I have sent them to Sharky.....maybe he will get them on the site sometime soon...

if you want open high low close for the last 20 years, send me your email and I will send you a spreadsheet....you can then highlight four columns and go to chart in excel and click on candlesticks
cheers, Arn