Historical Dow Intraday (hour/minute) Trading?

• Welcome to the newest version of Trade2Win! We're running on the latest version of, what we consider to be, the best forum software available today. Our aim was to keep things as familiar as possible but focus on improving speed, security and usability. We hope you like the result! Please post your questions, comments, suggestions and feedback in the What's New and Feedback Thread - Sharky.
Mar 4, 2009
Alabama
Hello All,

Where can I get access to historical intraday trading info for DJIA by the minute or hour? Looking to go back 7 months and would like a way to do this for free.....(it's a recession.) Thank you much.

£10kLoser

May 9, 2008
www.RichLazyTrader.com
FXPro.com gives you free data on its demo MetaTrader platform for the DOW going back to 2000 but you need to scroll back slowly (particularly on the 1 minute) to allow time for all that daya to load!

DJI is the symbol.

Feb 18, 2009
New York
FXPro.com gives you free data on its demo MetaTrader platform for the DOW going back to 2000 but you need to scroll back slowly (particularly on the 1 minute) to allow time for all that daya to load!

DJI is the symbol.
How do I get to the charts on that website? I can't find them.

Feb 18, 2009
New York
I'm sorry, but I'm slow with this. I downloaded it and went onto DJI, but instead of a graph coming up it just says Waiting for Update. How do I get the graph up?

solentsurfer

Dec 31, 2005
Hello All,

Where can I get access to historical intraday trading info for DJIA by the minute or hour? Looking to go back 7 months and would like a way to do this for free.....(it's a recession.) Thank you much.
If you need intraday data, you are obviously daytrading. You won't get reliable live intraday data for free so will have to pay for it. All free intra day data is delayed.

Feb 18, 2009
New York
As long as I have it, it's okay. I'm not daytrading, I'm just interested in seeing old intra-day graphs. As for my problem with the graphs, every single one has said waiting for update since I went onto it!