High performace custom built day trading system for sale.Location:San Jose,California

freespirit13

I have a used high performance trading system for sale.

It includes:

A trading computer built especially for trading and tweaked for performance
3 x HP 30" monitors
UPS Backup
Bose speaker system

$4200 OBO for everything

*please read all the details carefully*

I want to sell it as a package- computer + monitors + power backup + Bose speakers.

Preference given to someone who buys everything together.
Mouse and Keyboard not provided.

Details:
1. Computer
This was custom built by a person who is an expert at building trading systems.He has collaborated with a top class trader to create the best combination of hardware and software to give you the peak performance, backup, on the fly defragmentation and security you need while trading.
It comes with 2x 80GB SSD drives for high performance. They are cloned so that you can swap them quickly in case of a hard drive crash when in a trade. The drive bays are in front, and the drives can be swapped quickly. Only OS and software installs reside on this drive.
A third 1TB drive stores all the data/files you might want to save.
Acronis backup software, and a high performance defragmentation software comes installed.
The anti virus license expired and has been uninstalled. I can share details about the antivirus that worked best with this system without impacting performance.
You get the CDs of installed software.
I was extremely happy with this system. I have witnessed a few huge stock market crashes, and mine seemed to recover pretty well from big market swings compared to others' systems.

This system was kept clean and no other "fun" software was installed to maintain the integrity of the system.

a)Intel Core i7-930 2.8 GHz, Quad-core desktop processor
This CPU has been overclocked to 3.67 Ghz as a part of the performance tuning.
b) 12GB RAM
c)Video cards: 2 - PNY XLR8 VCGGTS2501LXPB GeForce GTS 250 1GB 256-bit GDDR3 PCIe 2.0 x16 Video Cards
d) 2x 80GB Internal Solid State Drives, set up so that one drive is a backup of the other. In case of power failure you can quickly swap drives.
e) Secondary hard drive for data storage 1TB, SATA 3Gb/s
f) 24x DVD Burner
g)Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
h) Defragmentation Software: Diskeeper 2010 Professional Edition - with HyperFast for SSD operation
i) Acronis Backup Software

2. Monitors
3x HP ZR 30w 30" widescreen monitors

3. Power Backup APC BACK-UPS RS BR1500 1500VA/865W UPS System
Uninterrupted power supply

4. Bose Companion 3 series II multimedia speaker system
While jamming while trading is not advised, it's great when you need to be patient at lunch time or when the market is slow! ;-)

The trading system needs to be personally picked up from Saratoga, California, zip code 95070. I do not have the boxes for any of them, so you will have to ensure you are able to transport them safely.

All sales are final.

Price:
Computer + Monitors + Backup + Bose speakers: $4200 OBO
Cash only. All sales Final.

I can provide you details of the performance benchmarks done when the system was built.
This is a sweet system.. kick-ass.. you feel like you're in a cockpit!

Please contact by email: [email protected]

Thanks.