Hi does anyone know about Crypto trading?

Theres 100x leverage on stormgain and the daily volatility in crypto is much higher than traditional markets
Yeah but we have the leverage in forex too, nevertheless it is extremely hard to make profits there. Leverage doesn't mean an opportunity to profit (risks rise symmetrically if not higher). Easy profit in crypto meant there was constantly an inflow of stupid "marginal buyer" and now the wave and opportunity is gone.

Yeah but we have the leverage in forex too, nevertheless it is extremely hard to make profits there. Leverage doesn't mean an opportunity to profit (risks rise symmetrically if not higher). Easy profit in crypto meant there was constantly an inflow of stupid "marginal buyer" and now the wave and opportunity is gone.

But what if Crypto traders took it to a new level by adding phenomenal clarity to their charts by adding a dozen or two indicators like so ......... ?

At least crypto moves unlike mill pond fx and can trade weekends

You guys don't know how to play or are playing too small. Think about Moses' mother who was the most successful financier of all time. She went to the bank and floated a prophet

Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance

They say the crypto market is very bad. But you will sleep like a baby every night. You'll wake up every hour and cry

I am wondering if anyone has noticed any correlation between crypto and something else, perhaps indices ?

Yes there is some correlation between Crypto and Divorce. Crypto is far worse as you can lose 3/4th your net worth and still have a wife

btc had a 10% move yesterday, today ecb day EURUSD moves a max of 0.4% jokes

just look at btc moon pump up 42% in a single session great trading conditions

just look at btc moon pump up 42% in a single session great trading conditions

Go back now right away and cure the Cancer while its still not fully developed, meaning go back to this thread and read title and your own posts and then tell me if the title is not valid

Why?

Look at your post here in this Crypto thread - same sh*t, different trader, different day ........... implying overtly and subliminally that he took the great trade. But as usual Fibo asks, "pray tell what was the entry and exit and TP and your basis for taking the trade?

Your Honor, I'm done with this one too. Your Honor, in what part of London do they manufacture such cats who find a broker to honor their trade in hindsight?

The party at T2W continues SHORT unabated. Now we wait for the FTSE 100 to reverse on a dime.

As usual I gots to do all the friggin work at LaLaLand where I constantly hang out with some really fun Lalas :whistle::whistle:

The trade was inevitable and expected by the cognoscenti because it was almost 100% guranteed. Why? Because it was the springboard, coefficient of Restitution effect of the venerable 200-day ema + bonus 50% retracement Fibo level.

Do a search for this chart which has been posted here way before any of this sh*t could happen - do some friggin work

Notice the 61.8% level right under the low? Therefore the bounce is entirely due to the 200-ema + 50% elastic boost.

See the RSI breakout in lower panel

For the record I am not in the trade and will not trade this for the near duration until I figure out how/why I let the market hammer some huge profit of mine that I had earned on the very recent Long trade to the current June 26 Top - had expected an upside breakout from the triangle but it went the other way. Still pretty good money for the trade overall but a fc*** disaster because to give so much profit back due to an error in my TA - stinks.

Looks like we have seen a wave 5 peak over 10k and now we go on to nuke thru $btc $8500 stops putting in a wave c. @TopCat_Crypto

This guy seems to be sure of his chart in BC.

Attachments

• Rich.PNG
    Rich.PNG
    224 KB · Views: 149
craptocurrency...

Peter

T2W's best contrary indicator is none other than Pete. He usually makes such negative pronouncemenst when a stock has corrected 50% of a move. 50% right on the button, see for yourselves. Like clockwork.

Get ready to do the opposite soon. Buy signal can occur right there or at the next lower level which is 61.8%, which it hit already and bounced. Buy buy buy and get ready to hit it again Long if the trendline shown gets taken out. If it goes back down to 61.8%, hammer in another LONG. If 61.8% level fails, close out all Longs for a meager loss. RISK = Low, Reward can be super high

I had never heard of Masternoding before. It turned out to be a total no-brainer, a secret and very lucrative niche. Thought the best time to start is now. What I like is : it is not forex, not trading, not mining, but crypto-related and more secure than trading. Been 16 years in managed forex - seen fortunes getting lost - http://www.masternoding.info

A quote from the bitcoin website no less!

Most Masternode Coins Are a Scam

No brainer - yes you'd need no have no brain to invest in it.
Secret .... Its on the internet stoopid therefore its NOT a secret.
As far as I'm aware the most lucrative niche on Earth belongs to MacKenzie Bezos.

The spam is strong in this one.

The spam is strong in this one.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Indeed.

But for those who want a very, very, very modest passive income, consider mining.
No, it won't make you rich, far from it, just a pittance.
It will generate a very small but steady income while helping to sustain the chosen coin network.
There's zero advance outlay and no upfront costs to consider.
After all, if you are reading this 'live' on the 'net, you already have the required hardware to do it.
So all it costs you is the time to install/ set up the software and the electricity (most of which you are using anyway) to run it.
If you are in a lockdown from virus mania and bored out of your mind, why not give it a go.

:)

I decided to write some tips on investing in cryptocurrency:
1.Decide what you want to invest in. Since there are over a thousand cryptos, this choice is very important.
2.Set aside funds for investment. Any investment requires planning, so you have to decide how much you would like to invest in crypto assets and how often - weekly or monthly. Set aside the amount you would like to invest and wait for a good opportunity.
3.Create a e-wallet. The address of such a wallet allows you to request and receive coins purchased. There are different types of wallets - for each cryptocurrency is different.
4.Register on the market. Trading takes place on exchanges, and there are many of them, you can find more in the web.
5.Buy the crypt that you chose. Now, after creating an account on the exchange, it's time to buy. If you don't know how to do it, contact the support team and they'll be happy to help you.
6.Transfer the coins to offline storage. A self-contained vault keeps your money safe from hacking.
Please note that investing in cryptocurrency is considered risky, and you'll have to do your own research when making your decision.
There is only one choice - Bitcoin everything else is NOT first, nor more innovative, nor market dominant!