Hi does anyone know about Crypto trading?

hatemypips

469 33
Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance
I think it doesn't worth spending your time, crypto was great investments during the great public appeal and interest but as it gradually diminished, high returns are gone. Now it trades in the bear market and the only option to make some money on them is to trade options because volatility remained there.

0FXTrader0

100 5
made my first crypto transactions and trades today using coinbase wallet and stormgain for trading. Its risky in the sense of if you send the wrong crypto you lose your money but that's common sense but could be easily done. Also you have to copy the codes correctly to send and receive to right wallets.

0FXTrader0

100 5
high returns are gone. Now it trades in the bear market and the only option to make some money on them is to trade options because volatility remained there.
Theres 100x leverage on stormgain and the daily volatility in crypto is much higher than traditional markets

fibo_trader

2,190 44
Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance

An crypto trader walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza. The waiter asks him: “Should I cut it into 4 pieces or 6 pieces?” The trader replies: “I’m feeling hungry right now. You’d better cut it into 6 pieces.”

A Japanese crypto trader walked into the currency exchange line in a New York bank with 2000 yen and was given xx. He asked the teller why he got less money than he had gotten the previous week. The lady said, “Fluctuations.” The Japanese man stormed out, and just before slamming the door, he turned around and said, “Fuck you Americans too!”

Reactions: wackypete2

hatemypips

469 33
Theres 100x leverage on stormgain and the daily volatility in crypto is much higher than traditional markets
Yeah but we have the leverage in forex too, nevertheless it is extremely hard to make profits there. Leverage doesn't mean an opportunity to profit (risks rise symmetrically if not higher). Easy profit in crypto meant there was constantly an inflow of stupid "marginal buyer" and now the wave and opportunity is gone.

fibo_trader

2,190 44
Yeah but we have the leverage in forex too, nevertheless it is extremely hard to make profits there. Leverage doesn't mean an opportunity to profit (risks rise symmetrically if not higher). Easy profit in crypto meant there was constantly an inflow of stupid "marginal buyer" and now the wave and opportunity is gone.

But what if Crypto traders took it to a new level by adding phenomenal clarity to their charts by adding a dozen or two indicators like so ......... ?

fibo_trader

2,190 44
At least crypto moves unlike mill pond fx and can trade weekends

You guys don't know how to play or are playing too small. Think about Moses' mother who was the most successful financier of all time. She went to the bank and floated a prophet

fibo_trader

2,190 44

They say the crypto market is very bad. But you will sleep like a baby every night. You'll wake up every hour and cry

fibo_trader

2,190 44
just look at btc moon pump up 42% in a single session great trading conditions
Go back now right away and cure the Cancer while its still not fully developed, meaning go back to this thread and read title and your own posts and then tell me if the title is not valid

Why?

Look at your post here in this Crypto thread - same sh*t, different trader, different day ........... implying overtly and subliminally that he took the great trade. But as usual Fibo asks, "pray tell what was the entry and exit and TP and your basis for taking the trade?

Your Honor, I'm done with this one too. Your Honor, in what part of London do they manufacture such cats who find a broker to honor their trade in hindsight?

The party at T2W continues SHORT unabated. Now we wait for the FTSE 100 to reverse on a dime.