Hi does anyone know about Crypto trading?

FJCaulder

5 2
Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance

Madalyn

18 0
Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance
YOu trade it the same as forex. There is no such thing as a guaranteed return.

GMoore87

6 2
Hey Mate, I am also a beginner in Both Forex and crypto and for crypto, I am not directly investing in cryptos but I am using a crypto trading simulator first. It helps me to practice trades, Analyse the movements etc. I really suggest that you try a trading simulator first rather than jumping straight to investing.

Madalyn

18 0
There are 2 ways for crypto trading. 1st is trading at a broker forex and 2nd is you buy bitcoin and wait the price hikes and sell.
I like using a forex broker for it

Pat494

Legendary member
13,675 1,363
Hey Mate, I am also a beginner in Both Forex and crypto and for crypto, I am not directly investing in cryptos but I am using a crypto trading simulator first. It helps me to practice trades, Analyse the movements etc. I really suggest that you try a trading simulator first rather than jumping straight to investing.
I just looked on line for a crypto simulator.
There are lots of them. Which is a good one in your opinion ?

postman

Legendary member
22,076 2,358
If someone is calling you over the phone saying they have a great investment for you - then its going to make THEM money. If it was such a great investment THEY would be buying all of it and keeping their mouth shut!