Hi does anyone know about Crypto trading?

FJCaulder

Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance

Hi there I am a newbie to investment and I currently only have one other investment but Im getting a lot of calls about Crypto currency. Is this a fad investment or is it something genuinely worth looking at. I don't have a fortune to invest so what I do invest needs to be sensible and ensure I see a return of some sort. Any advice on this would be really well received. Thanks in advance

YOu trade it the same as forex. There is no such thing as a guaranteed return.

There are 2 ways for crypto trading. 1st is trading at a broker forex and 2nd is you buy bitcoin and wait the price hikes and sell.

Hey Mate, I am also a beginner in Both Forex and crypto and for crypto, I am not directly investing in cryptos but I am using a crypto trading simulator first. It helps me to practice trades, Analyse the movements etc. I really suggest that you try a trading simulator first rather than jumping straight to investing.

Hey Mate, I am also a beginner in Both Forex and crypto and for crypto, I am not directly investing in cryptos but I am using a crypto trading simulator first. It helps me to practice trades, Analyse the movements etc. I really suggest that you try a trading simulator first rather than jumping straight to investing.
I just looked on line for a crypto simulator.
There are lots of them. Which is a good one in your opinion ?

If someone is calling you over the phone saying they have a great investment for you - then its going to make THEM money. If it was such a great investment THEY would be buying all of it and keeping their mouth shut!

If someone is calling you over the phone saying they have a great investment for you - then its going to make THEM money. If it was such a great investment THEY would be buying all of it and keeping their mouth shut!

definite scam

I ve opened a StormGain account there not regulated, should they be trusted anyone got experience with them

I ve opened a StormGain account there not regulated, should they be trusted anyone got experience with them
So youve already opened an account without checking whether the company is trustworthy or not first.
Deposit some money then try to take it out, then you will know if they are trustworthy or not.
Dont forget to tell us BEFORE we open our accounts!

opening a account and depositing are two different things. They seem reputable they sponsor newcastle fc

I am wondering if anyone has noticed any correlation between crypto and something else, perhaps indices ?

I think it doesn't worth spending your time, crypto was great investments during the great public appeal and interest but as it gradually diminished, high returns are gone. Now it trades in the bear market and the only option to make some money on them is to trade options because volatility remained there.

made my first crypto transactions and trades today using coinbase wallet and stormgain for trading. Its risky in the sense of if you send the wrong crypto you lose your money but that's common sense but could be easily done. Also you have to copy the codes correctly to send and receive to right wallets.

high returns are gone. Now it trades in the bear market and the only option to make some money on them is to trade options because volatility remained there.

Theres 100x leverage on stormgain and the daily volatility in crypto is much higher than traditional markets

An crypto trader walks into a pizzeria to order a pizza. The waiter asks him: “Should I cut it into 4 pieces or 6 pieces?” The trader replies: “I’m feeling hungry right now. You’d better cut it into 6 pieces.”

A Japanese crypto trader walked into the currency exchange line in a New York bank with 2000 yen and was given xx. He asked the teller why he got less money than he had gotten the previous week. The lady said, “Fluctuations.” The Japanese man stormed out, and just before slamming the door, he turned around and said, “Fuck you Americans too!”