Hi does anyone know about Crypto trading?

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,507 72
As usual I gots to do all the friggin work at LaLaLand where I constantly hang out with some really fun Lalas :whistle::whistle:

The trade was inevitable and expected by the cognoscenti because it was almost 100% guranteed. Why? Because it was the springboard, coefficient of Restitution effect of the venerable 200-day ema + bonus 50% retracement Fibo level.

Do a search for this chart which has been posted here way before any of this sh*t could happen - do some friggin work

Notice the 61.8% level right under the low? Therefore the bounce is entirely due to the 200-ema + 50% elastic boost.

See the RSI breakout in lower panel

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,507 72
For the record I am not in the trade and will not trade this for the near duration until I figure out how/why I let the market hammer some huge profit of mine that I had earned on the very recent Long trade to the current June 26 Top - had expected an upside breakout from the triangle but it went the other way. Still pretty good money for the trade overall but a fc*** disaster because to give so much profit back due to an error in my TA - stinks.

0FXTrader0

100 5

Looks like we have seen a wave 5 peak over 10k and now we go on to nuke thru $btc $8500 stops putting in a wave c. @TopCat_Crypto

0FXTrader0

100 5
this forecast been doing the rounds

Nuadarne

60 4
Crypto seemed to be a perfect asset for me, but the first era of cryptotrading was over with bitcoin fall. Now you also can make profit, but it won't be excessive and you should be ready to earn 15-20% max. It's ok margin, but if you are looking to earn more, you should find other niche. If no and you like crypto and/or have special knowledge, that's you are welcome. I may predict that 2020 will be profitable year for cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin that continue to grow. So, just keep in mind that you should constantly read news about crypto and seek for those, that can be harmfull for this industry (such as restrictions, banning or other regulations). And the last thing is don't forget to diversificate your funds between 2-3 diferrent coins. I may suggest Bitcoin and Ethereum, but you can also try THOR.

fibo_trader

Veteren member
3,507 72
craptocurrency...

Peter

T2W's best contrary indicator is none other than Pete. He usually makes such negative pronouncemenst when a stock has corrected 50% of a move. 50% right on the button, see for yourselves. Like clockwork.

Get ready to do the opposite soon. Buy signal can occur right there or at the next lower level which is 61.8%, which it hit already and bounced. Buy buy buy and get ready to hit it again Long if the trendline shown gets taken out. If it goes back down to 61.8%, hammer in another LONG. If 61.8% level fails, close out all Longs for a meager loss. RISK = Low, Reward can be super high