Here's a new way to relax during trading

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
The beauty of being able to multi-task is we can do both, as well as periodically clicking that buy/sell button. :cheesy:

Earlier this week I was using the sewing machine in front of my monitor, so had to peer through the hole in the middle or over the top to see the charts. Made my entry, put a stop in place, and treadled away only listening for the 'ping' to tell me my stop had been hit. Best trade I had all week because I let it run and run and run. :D

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
I'm trying to make the picture - this is a close as I'll get I guess
:LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• sewing25.jpg
    sewing25.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 476

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
Skim,
If you expect people to believe that, why haven't you shown the chart in question, where your stop was, entry and exit and reasons. After all, if you had time to knit, you had time to post everything within seconds.
Another tease.
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM YOU EXPERIENCED TRADERS?
I know what it is with you experienced successful traders - you just don't CARE.
sob sob sob

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Trying hard to keep this light and easy - should be in the jokes section but after the sewing Bee I couldn't resist

Sewing Machine

The following ads appeared in a newspaper over a period of four days, the last three hopelessly trying to correct the first day's mistake.

MONDAY: For sale: R.D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale. Phone 555-0707 after 7 P.M. and ask for Mrs. Kelly who lives with him cheap.

TUESDAY Notice: We regret having erred In R.D. Jones' ad yesterday. It should have read, "One sewing machine for sale cheap. Phone 555- 0707 and ask for Mrs. Kelly, who lives with him after 7 P.M."

WEDNESDAY Notice: R.D. Jones has informed us that he has received several annoying telephone calls because of the error we made in the classified ad yesterday. The ad stands correct as follows: "For sale - - R.D. Jones has one sewing machine for sale. Cheap. Phone 555-0707 after 7 P.M. and ask for Mrs. Kelly who loves with him."

THURSDAY Notice: I, R.D. Jones, have no sewing machine for sale. I smashed it. Don't call 555-0707 as I have had the phone disconnected. I have not been carrying on with Mrs. Kelly. Until yesterday she was my housekeeper, but she quit.

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
OK then, Mr.C. Just for you and all those who wish they could treadle and trade, here's the chart.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Attachments

• es treadling.jpg
    es treadling.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 418

Rognvald

Established member
916 15
Great Tr(e)ad(l)(e)ing

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
YOU HAVE POSTED A CHART WITHOUT EXPLANATIONS, YOU WICKED WOMAN, YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have slaved long and hard over this chart of yours - do you really expect us to believe you. Have you ever heard of EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know more about your methods than you think - I am not stupid - I can see that you have a secret special technique which converts "treadle" into trade by removing both an "e" and an "l".
What's more, you are subliminally advertising those evil American companies that are ruling the world.
"Tread" being the home word of Firestone Tyres and "dell" being - wait for it - Dell who are trying to put their snooping cookie ridden devices in every home throughout the world.
You people don't fool me, oh no...........

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Thanks Rognvald, but I'm sure that there will be those who say that because I didn't post it AT THE TIME of my trading and treadling that it will be declared null and void by those better traders. :cheesy:

Skimbleshanks

2,325 16
Righteo, the explanation. Entry needs no explanation as even my dog could enter on that. Exit was on the head, after the left shoulder had formed of an inverted head & shoulders.

There ya go! Now I've told you precisely what I did all the better traders out there will be able to copy my trade. :cheesy:

mos3329

45 0
Mr C

"If you expect people to believe that, why haven't you shown the chart in question, where your stop was, entry and exit and reasons. After all, if you had time to knit, you had time to post everything within seconds.
Another tease.
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO LEARN FROM YOU EXPERIENCED TRADERS?"

Well said MrC, thanks for confirming that you do understand what others think of your non explanations.

Still, TRYING to be humorous want make people forget you haven't
answered the questions raised!

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,370 1,194
With respect, you might care to read the thread again and if you do you will find I explained the trade in a post 24 minutes BEFORE you wrote,
"I was disappointed Mr C has not replied to Felix post yesterday at 10.25pm. "
Felix of course jumped to the conclusion I had exited the trade much earlier than I had. Much of the hot air was generated by people predicating their views and believing his false statement, " posting two consecutive posts at more than 30 minutes after you covered the first half of this trade".
At least, he admitted, "I had assumed (wrongly I admit) that you would have closed the CECO trade at the first retracement at 3.15pm"

I do hope that helps you in your quest.

Again, just as on the "Cool It Down" thread this afternoon, you have introduced a negative tone.

How's this for a revolutionary idea, why don't we all be nice to one another? ;-)

Last edited:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock