help!!!!!!

justin

hi all,
i am new member to this site. i am trading for the last few years in forex market and now for the last few weeks all my analysis are going against and i have incurred a great loss in the market. i am planning to stop trading on my own analysis and i am planning to subscribe to some site. i would like to hear from u all what should i do to come of this problem. is it wise to trade on others prediction if so which site i can follow to see the predictions of forex market. the subscription should be cost effective and it should be accurate.

thanks ,

justin

>is it wise to trade on others prediction

No. You probably wont do any better than you are doing on your own.

What kind of system/method are you currently using?

It's a huge mistake to rely on other people's ideas/systems or analysises.
I suggest you sit down and analyze all the wrong trades you have commited.
You don't need to pour money on some kind of subscription to be right and winning in the markets.
Build your own ideas and system!!!!!

justin said:
i am trading for the last few years in forex market and now for the last few weeks all my analysis are going against and i have incurred a great loss in the market.

Justin, was this loss just one big one or a series of smaller ones?

donaldduke said:
>is it wise to trade on others prediction

No. You probably wont do any better than you are doing on your own.

As donaldduke says, it is very unwise to trade someone elses system - when you are in a drawdown you will not have the faith in the system from all the hours spent on it and you will be more likely to second guess the signals, wait for losing trades to turn around etc.

Stew