HELP WANTED! Looking for a Jr Financial Journalist 🚀

alexwinkler

Experienced member
Hello, all you financial enthusiasts!

I'm reaching out to the community because I'm looking for a financial content writer!

Tasks​

Tasks from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy. of from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy. Our weekly posts topics will be roughly in these categories:

1. Milestone / New Features
2. Video Tutorials
3. Careers / Team / Industry
4. Founders Journey / Guest Post
5. Trade of the week

Benefits​

TJ is not default alive yet. Aka we are running a negative cash flow so until that is fixed we can't pay additional team members.

Therefore non-financial benefits would include:
  1. You'd be an author! Several of the posts would be under your name so you would be building up your own portfolio/credibility as well.
  2. TradeJournal Team! You'd become part of the TradeJournal team and work closely with me (good or bad? idk, you pick). This means being added to our slack and our Trello Board.
  3. If you do a kick-ass job and once TJ becomes default alive (cash flow positive) you'd be first in line for possible job openings.
  4. Learn, learn, learn. I should get some testimonials from our current dev interns because they are telling me they are learning a lot and are excited to keep going.
  5. Personal growth. If you're passionate about trading and you want to learn and grow your own network in the space this is what you've been looking for. Lots of networking awaits!
  6. Water gun level fun. This sounds cliche but if it's not fun and exciting it's not worth doing (admin stuff not included).
  7. Strong day trading or content writing skill level not required. What is required is a positive and energetic mindset with a determined and persistent work ethic. No slackers wanted!

Ready to apply?​

Official Junior Financial Content Marketing Manager Application Can Be Found Here

Tasks from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy. of from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy.
you do need help ;)

Tasks from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy. of from reaching out to potential guest posters, to finding PR sites to get posted on, doing content writing, and other topics related to this consistent SEO content strategy.
you do need help ;)
hahah yes I do!

I feel like i'm reading a David Brent script.
I'll take it 😅