Health foods

I watched a vid on U Tube about olive oil so decided to give it a try.
Cautiously, 1 teaspoon full.
Hmmmm the taste is like old sock soup but let's see if I feel better????????????????

it takes around 7 litres of water per avo to grow. devastated communities in South America where farmers get priority water rights over communities. Great tasting but very detrimental to the environment when grown in mass

Hmmmm the taste is like old sock soup but let's see if I feel better????????????????
3 hours later.
No noticeable change.

Attachments

• olive.jpg
    olive.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 139

Olive oil is great but the benefits are long-term. If you don't like the taste try making a salad dressing out of it or use it when you cook (at not too high temperatures). You can even put a teaspoon of it into a shake or a thick smoothie and won't even taste it.

A balanced diet should contain enough nutrients for optimal growth. But we should not forget that our body needs essential fatty acids, which our body cannot produce itself, we have to get them from food, and this acids are not always available in healthy foods. For example, since I am a vegetarian and follow a certain diet, I often lack omega 3 and 6, so I take cbd most importantly cbd2heal brand, because it has enough of these essential and healthy acids, which are not in the food I eat.
Are you sure? I've never heard of a cbd oil that cointains adequate amounts of fatty acids. Besides, omega 6 is pretty easy to get if you eat nuts and seeds and/or use oils such as sunflower or rapeseed oil, and omega 3 can be acquired from walnut or flaxseed oils, or from supplements.

Having both protein and a carb in a snack helps regulate your blood sugar and helps you feel satisfied longer. If you can get a small cooler here, then you can keep snacks cold until you have a break.

Here are a few ideas:
- a cup or so of plain Greek yogurt with a little honey and trail mix with dried fruit and nuts, or just a bag of nuts. Some of them come with chocolate chips or M&Ms - a healthy snack can include a little bit of indulgence
emoji2.png

- an apple or pretzels with peanut butter
- baby carrots and celery sticks with seasoned low-fat cream cheese thinned with a little water or milk
- hummus with raw vegetables
- whole-grain crackers with cheese and grapes

Hope this helps.

I have consumed a lot of meat in my life. But ever since I have replaced it with a plant-based diet, I feel healthier than I did my entire life.