Health foods

Pat494

Legendary member
A very good video for basic heal foods strengthening one's body.

Aloe vera is a wonder plant that can literally cure diabetes and is good for the body generally.

Some say a blender is good value using vegetables.
Perhaps using the water that veg is boiled in as a soup may be as good an alternative.
Potassium helps control the sugar input.

I am a strong believer that some exercise is good for one.
I walk the dog twice a day, just a brisk 1/2 mile.
And do 15 mins of excercises in the evening.

I tried the water from cooking the veg last night in the porridge for breakfast this morningt.
Tasted very good + vitamins .

Nice vids. I'm about to leave my parents house (I'm 21 now) and the info from vids will be useful for me. Thank you! BTW, is there any health food which can help me with my nerves? I have some neurological problems. One of my friends told me that I can find here some information about Nevrexol. I've heard about those pills earlier, but I don't want to take pills. Maybe there is some health food which contain the same components? On the other hand, maybe pills are better, because they contain concentrated components.

Last edited:
Broccoli is an excellent source of fiber and vitamins C and K and contains a decent amount of protein compared with other vegetables.

I got some great vitamin pills from Holland & Barrett. They are a bit big to swallow but have loads of ingredients.
Called MEGA Vita-Min.

Nice vids. I'm about to leave my parents house (I'm 21 now) and the info from vids will be useful for me. Thank you! BTW, is there any health food which can help me with my nerves? I have some neurological problems. One of my friends told me that I can find here some information about Nevrexol. I've heard about those pills earlier, but I don't want to take pills. Maybe there is some health food which contain the same components? On the other hand, maybe pills are better, because they contain concentrated components.

For pills, concentrated amounts are a blessing and a curse at the same time - they don't always get absorbed as well as nutrients from food. That said, they are still helpful.

I would also suggest omega-3 fatty acids - a portion of fatty fish 2-3 times a week, or daily supplementation with fish oil. Liquid form is better than capsules, if you can tolerate the taste.

Other important thing is B vitamins - not just B1 that the product you linked contains, but also B6 and B12, maybe B2. Animal products, whole grains and colourful veggies (dark leafy greens, beets, etc.) all contain vitamin B's so as long as your diet is balanced, you're good.

The latest fad is nettles, Full of vits and minerals.
The way things are going that and purina might be all the poor can afford.

Last edited: