Has anyone heard of Ultimate Binary Trade Technology?

Tripleforex

Hi! I'm interested in binary options trading. I've been told I can buy a software program from a company called Ultimate Binary trade Technology that automatically trades for you. The software is £750. I don't know anything about trading and am worried this could be a scam. Can anyone help?

No it sounds like a great plan, if you have no experience then a software program out of the box is the way to go. Seems like a decent software at a brilliant price.

Please let us know how much you make, looking forward to the results.

Really? How can you be so sure when there are so many scams out there?? Anything can be made to sound good!

No it seems very promising you will get that small cost back in days I would imagine.

Because you posted it and I thought what a brilliant plan, what could possibly be bad in that.

You could get a vendors badge to make it easier though....or provide a link for us.

If you don't know anything about trading how did you gravitate to the get rich quick area so fast?

Anyway, I had my fun did you?

Just waiting for a 1st time poster now saying they use it and they've made money from it.

Cue drum roll......

You had purchased TPM?

Hi! I'm interested in binary options trading. I've been told I can buy a software program from a company called Ultimate Binary trade Technology that automatically trades for you. The software is £750. I don't know anything about trading and am worried this could be a scam. Can anyone help?

Hi Friend
Did you purchased TPM from those people? :)

People please don't be naive and don't fall victims, there are no easy money in the markets, if there was a magic bullet everyone on the planet would be driving a lambo...

Anything related to trading that has the words Binary and Options should be avoided like the plague.